01

Billy.

I dont know whats happen but im so mad right now. My perfect plan all ruin now.

This is supposed to be our time together, enjoying this wonderful day, in this wonderful place, doing wonderful things together...just the two of us. Our first ever valentine celebration as a couple..

"Huaa...! This place is awesome!!"

Our friends said in unison.. they ran around the beach like animals who finally escaped the zoo... I pouted while watching them enjoy 'our' supposed to be get-away... I heard him giggled beside me... annoyingly, I turned to him only to be welcomed by his sweet smile... and it's as if my boiling self suddenly calmed... I can't help but to just smile back at him...

"Lly... thanks for this...! I love you so much baby...!!"

And with that he threw himself to me and hugged me tight.... All I could do is to hug him back...

"Yeah... yeah... I love you more baby... I'll do anything just to make you happy..."

Even if it cost me our freaking romantic time...! Damn these people... invading our SUPPOSEDLY private time together...! I shouldn't have told it to babe in front of them...

I never knew that these thick-skinned called 'friends' of us would have the guts to butt in and ruin my chance to finally own him...!

We only have two days in this resort, which I busily prepared for the two of us... and after that we'll be back to our busy lives... and I can't believe that this cute little piglet of mine to actually allow our friends join in our supposedly private time...!!! What's up with that...?!!!?

"But Lly... this is our only chance to hang out with the whole gang..."

That was his reason... how could you refuse his cute little face especially when he started to show his infamous oh so adorable and cute POUT...?! Damnit...! I shouldn't have date myself with an over freaking adorable boyfriend...! I can't believe that I'm becoming an over obedient guy ! But what can I do... i must admit he makes me fall in love at the first sight and everyday he makes me fall him harder..

And i need a year to finally confess and make him mine and now when i think i can fully own him.. The so called friends are ruining my perfect romantic date with babe....

***

Author.

"Come on baby... let's join them...!"

Babe dragged him towards their friends who are already at the beach playing nonstop... he's not in the mood to play with them... he only wants to 'play' with him, this is his chance ..a freaking rare chance to finally own him ... billy pouted throughout the whole day... all of them are enjoying except for him... as much as he wants to be happy seeing his baby in full happiness... he just can't...

He can't even go near him because whenever he wants to do that babe will run to their friends and play with them... again... he's so hyper that he even forgot about his pouty boyfriend... it was really a bad choice to let their friends join them.

He's now sitting on the beach bench... busy sulking alone... watching them as they play... he watch them in so much disappointment, rolled his eyes and sighed in frustration... he's watching babe the whole time... he only wore a short black boxer, his upper body is naked and all wet ..

He didn't realized that just watching him like that could make him get hard... he felt his beach shorts tightened... he then looked down and saw a big bulge on it.

"F*ck...!"

He cursed silently... now he's more frustrated...! If only he could go towards them, scoop babe up away... lock themselves inside his prepared beach house and make love to him all day long... but he can't since babe would be shock and terrified.. He cant make their first time a traumatized moment..