02

Billy.

That night I made sure that I will finally get him to be alone with me… but to my freaking disappointment, I realized that this freaking beach house only has one big bedroom…! I am slowly reaching on my boiling point right now… and my little pigglet doesn’t help me to calm my nerves… after this night we only have one day left…!

All babe could do is to apologize to me… what am I gonna do with his apology…?! Damnit…! Will his apology satisfy my already NUMB member…?!!

“Baby… are you still awake…?”

I whispered to him as we’re now laying down together with our other friends… his back facing me as I wrapped my arms on his waist… he didn’t budge… no way that he’s sleeping tonight…!

“babe… baby…”

I tried to call him once again… I tried to peek on him just to see that he’s really peacefully sleeping… I cursed once again… I’m feel really desperate right now… never in my entire life I expected that I would come to this point that I would be desperate for sex… and I've never plan to be this greedy.. I plan it to be romantic and memorable but looking right now.. I look some horny and sex lover..

I looked around the room and saw that everyone is already deep asleep… I looked at babe once again and my genius... err… desperate mind thought of something…

I’m sure they won’t hear anything… I’ll just do it quick… the room is noisy because of their loud snores so I’m sure they won’t hear a thing…

An evil smirk crept on my lips once again… I laid down facing his back… pulled him closer to me and caressed his shoulder down to his curvy waist… I have to do this quick… but I can’t help not to enjoy his body first…

I trailed my hand under his shirt and quickly caress his smooth skin and play with his nipple but enough not to wake her up…. I could feel that he’s breathing hard as I massaged his chest….

I can’t take it anymore… I held his shoulder to make hin face me…. he mumbled a little but didn’t wake up…  I just watch his expression… I saw his forehead creased and little moans started to escape his cute lips.

I leaned forward to reach his lips… I looked at him first before my lips touched his… my eyes are still wide open, watching him… is he really sleeping…? I managed to deepen our kiss but still, he didn’t budge… I slipped my tongue inside his mouth as he parted his lips to let out another moan.

I played with his sleeping tongue while busily massaging his skin… then suddenly his eyes slowly opened… I quickly stopped from what I am doing… his eyes widened in shock, we parted lips and he was about to scream but I immediately stopped him with my mouth… his eyes widened more while all I could do is to show him my puppy eyes.

When I know that he’s finally calmed we slowly parted lips… my hands are still on his chest that made him looked down on his shirt.

“Lly… what are you doing…?”

he suppressed himself from talking loud… he tried to pull my hands off of him but I didn’t budge… there’s no way he’s going to escape from me tonight.

“Lly… stop this… they’ll wake up if we do this here…”

He looked at his back where poom's sleeping beside him… then he looked beside me where heng's sleeping… I just smiled to him when he looked back at me.

“No baby… they won’t… I promise they won’t… if we do it quietly… they won’t hear it…”

And with that I slipped one of my hands under his shorts… he gasped and quickly held my arm to stop me… I looked at him and pecked on his lips… he glared at me but then finally let go of my arm… as much as he didn’t want to do it here… my really aching member wants it… I know it’s really unconventional for us to do it together with our friends… but I am really… definitely DESPERATE.

I slipped my hand under his panty and finally touched his already hard member… ‘naughty baby’ I raised my brow to him and he just blushed… he buried his face to my neck wrapping his arms around it while my free hand continuously knead his chest.

I started rubbing his member which quickly earned muffled moans from him… he buried his face to my neck more…and I could feel his heavy breathing… he’s starting to sweat just like I am… we were like in the movie ‘Mission Impossible’.

I felt the pain in my inner thighs once again… I stopped rubbing his member just to pull down his shorts together with his underwear… good thing there’s still a blanket covering our lower bodies… he looked at me worriedly so I kissed his forehead and smiled at him… he went back to bury his face to my neck… so cute…!

I pulled down my shorts along with my underwear too just enough to free my hard rock member… I pulled his waist closer to me… parted his legs and put one of his thigh above mine so that I could slip between him… I bit my lip in too much excitement I am feeling right now…

Before that i need to prepare him first..

“Ahhh…!”

He moaned out loud when I inserted two fingers in his hole. .. I didn’t care about the noise he made for I’m too drown with my deed…

He must be in pain and uncomfortable since this is our first time.. But I'll make him fine after this.. He will be in heaven.. I promise him.

I was about to push more finger but suddenly the lights turned on…! I snapped out to my senses and quickly pulled out my fingers.. He too quickly pulled his shorts up… we both sat up totally felt panicked by the sudden light.

We saw tack standing and maybe he’s also the one who turned the lights on….the others slowly sitting up maybe also because of the light…. All of them rubbing their eyes to see what’s happening.

“Wha- what’s wrong tack…?”

Babe asked him… tack with his sleepy face pouted and his brows slowly connecting…

“I thought I heard someone screamed…?”

He slurred a bit maybe because he’s still half asleep… babe and I both looked at each other… the others just laid down again and went back to sleep.

“Oh… maybe it’s only in your dreams… just… just go back to sleep okay bro…?”

I said with a little irritation… he nodded and turned the lights off again and went back to his place… we too laid down once again… I pulled babe closer hoping we could continue but he showed me his puppy eyes again… I know what he meant by that… but Damnit…! I’m going to die here…!

“Please baby… not now…”

Babe whispered together with his pout…! F*ck…! Here he goes again… but still I have to push hin one last time.

“We…we can do it outside baby… please…”

I plead to him… I could feel myself slowly tearing because of desperation… but his pout is stronger than my tears… I sighed deeply and suck my tears back…

“I’m really sorry billy… we still have tomorrow right baby… but not now okay… you promise to me that our first time would be good right? ”

He said as he pecked on my lips… I just rolled my eyes and pull him closer to me… I’m in so much pain right now… can’t he see that…?! I sulked once again… one day… one day left and I’ll make sure he’s really going to pay for this…!!!

“Baby… you owe me again… tomorrow… I’ll make sure you won’t escape me again…”

I whispered but in return I just heard a loud snore from him…

“F*ck…” I cursed under my breath once again.

°°°

Appreciate your vote and comments so much. Happy reading!

'Jazejeze 🤏💞