Chapteyr two

I push him aside to see a pink sparkly meat canyon dildo glaring back at me like a cat upon a fence. Wilbur stood in silence waiting for her to say something.

"WHAT THE FUCK WILBUR?!" I yelp in shock. he opens his mouth but before he can speak I scream "WHY IS IT COVERED IN SHIT?!?". My frustration soon fades into realization as I connect the dots. "You nasty son of a bitch!!" I mutter. "L-Look my flaccid 7 inches turned into a erect 9 when I realized it was in your ass so I couldn't help myself in stuck it in mine." he says in embarrassment.

Y/N stares at him for a second before giving him a look of disgust, horror, disappointment, rage, any and every emotion ever. Without thinking I throw the shit covered dildo across the room and it hits Wilbur in the face.

Wilbur moaned..

"What the fuck."

"Sorry, Y/N, I just couldn't help myself. You're just so hot and you throwing stuff at me is getting me more erect!!!"
Y/N grabs her phone to call her friend to come pick her up, she saw a blur and her phone was gone. Before she knew it Wilbur had take. The phone and broke it.

"Are you talking to other men?

"Are you talking to other men?."
"No what?"
"ARE YOU TALKING TO OTHER MEN. IM THE ONLY MAN YOU SHOULD BE TALKING TO."
then they jump to each other and start rapidly making out. The force of there body's causes y/n to push wilbur into her bedroom door but it allows her to conveniently open the door. They keep moving till they hit her bed, whilst undressing each other. Wilbur WHIPS out the dildo and immediately shoves it into y/n pre stretched ass(big dildo stan). She moans and hops on wilbur's erect 9 inches that are 7 when flaccid. He cums immediately cause he's a loser, so y/n slaps him and gets off with the pink glittery limited edition meat canyon dildo just hanging out. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PULL OUT DIPSHIT!!" Y/n screams so loud that the apartment building began to collapse.

but as a piece of the roof begins to fall, Pop pop comes just in time with the entire band of pierce the veil. "huegh eugh eugjz hau!" pop pop hollers at y/n.

ptv and pop pops magical angel wings pop out and they start flying to save people.

The end..

also y/n gives birth 9 months later to wilbur's baby, whom they named pop tart in pop pop honor

This is poptart btw