Love You Always ~ Optimus x Femme reader!! ⚠️

Optimus's POV

I placed a servo on the place beside me in my berth, cold, it had been that way for a while.

I was mech that seemed, well to others, to be brave and hold back his emotions, let the energon tears fall down my faceplates.

Every morning I awoke to the same thing, no (y/n).

I let a smile form as I began to think about my sweetspark, the only thing that used to keep me going, she was my light in the dark.

Flashback

Orion's POV

Orion stumbled as he walked through the halls of Iacon carrying a large stack of data pads.

All the sudden he ran into something and the data pads went everywhere as he fell.

"I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" An angelic voice said.

He looked up to see a beautiful femme looking down at him, he had never seen such a beautiful femme.

Orion smiled and shook his helm, " no apologies needed it was my fault I shouldn't be carrying so much."

The femme started to pick up the data pads, " then let me help you carry them ."

He smiled, " my name is Orion, yours?"

She looked at him and smiled warmly," my name is (y/n), it's a pleasure to meet you Orion.

Time skip

It had been a few months since that day and he had fallen hard for the beautiful femme he met all those months ago in the Iacon halls.

He looked over to see her and his best friend Megatronus walking towards him.

(Y/n) broke into a run and hugged him and kissed his cheek, " I missed you so much!"

He smiled, " I can't wait to hear about your mission. I see you ran into a friend."

She nodded, " I ran into Megatronus at the station. He wanted to come say hi to you."

Megatronus walked up and smiled, " so I see you two finally decided to get together."

(Y/n) smiled and punched his arm playfully, " I couldn't ask for a better mech-friend."

"Yes Orion is one of the few bots I trust." Orion stepped forward and smiled, " how about we go get a drink?"

At that (y/n) smiled and raced off in the direction of Swerves bar.

Megatronus turned to him with a serious face, " your a lucky mech Orion don't forget that, you don't find femmes like (y/n) very often."

Present

Optimus POV

" You were right brother." I mumbled as I thought about the words my once best friend said.

I got up and made my way into the main room and looked around to see Ratchet working.

The medic turned to look at me and smiled, but I could tell there was something off with my friend.

" What is bothering you old friend?" Ratchet sighed.

"She should be here." I looked at the medic and frowned looking down, " I miss her too Ratchet."

Ratchet POV

I watched as a energon tear ran down my leader and best friends faceplate.

I was grieving too, it was my little sisters anniversary to the prime today and she would always do something special for the red and blue mech.

I would always be the one to distract Optimus for her and help her set stuff up that's why today was important to him.

"She wouldn't want you to grieve Optimus, she would want you to be happy."

Optimus looked at his brother in law and shook his helm, " I can't, not when I'm the reason she's not here now."

I shook my helm," it wasn't your fault. It was no one's."

Optimus's POV

"Its just hard." I then walked over to the base entrance, " I am going out for a drive comm me if there is a problem."

I then transformed and drove out, I stopped when I got to a field that was far from were the humans could see me and sighed.

I sat down and broke, I let the tears flow down, I was broken without her I was nothing without her, why did you have to go?

Flashback

Optimus POV

He ran as fast as he could to the base, it was two years after the war started and him and (y/n) had become sparkmates.

As he got closer he could hear Autobots crying out in grief.

He was too late, the decepticons had done their damage and had fled the scene.

Optimus raced in and looked around his spark stopping when he saw the remaining Autobots gathered around others that were lying on the floor unmoving.

" Optimus!" But the leader didn't stop he had to make sure his sparkmate was okay.

He then saw her his light, his very being, lying still with a puddle of energon surrounding her and Autobots crying in grief.

The brave and noble leader suddenly fell apart in front of his Autobots, he let out a cry of grief and ran to her getting on his knees and holding her close.

No no no no no, the same words kept on screaming in his helm.

" (Y/n)! (Y/n) Sweetspark please answer me! Don't leave me please!"

Her once beautiful neon blue optics were cold and filled with terror and sadness, he held her close to him not daring to let go and let the tears fall.

No bot other than her and Ratchet had ever seen him breakdown. He was breaking, he felt as though his spark had been ripped out and he was just an empty husk.

She wasn't the only thing he lost that day, he also lost his unborn sparkling as well.

He'd lost both of his lights.

Present

Optimus POV

I continued to let the tears fall down my faceplates.

I couldn't put it into words how much I missed her, how much I wished I could hold her one more time, and hear her sweet angelic voice one more time.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice someone standing behind him until I felt a servo on my shoulder.

"Sweetspark"

My optics widened, there was only one voice that sounded like that.

"Love, look at me dear. I don't have much time."

I turned my helm to see my beloved (y/n).

I gasped and stared at the figure that stood behind me.

She stood there smiling at me sweetly and took a step forward and laid her servo on the side of his faceplate.

"Do not mourn for me anymore my love, I am always with you."

"I can't not when I know I wasn't there to save you, not when I know it should've been me not you."

(Y/n) sighed and pulled me closer, "never blame yourself for my death, it was no one's fault except the depticon who killed me."

She then reached up and gave me a passionate kiss,"goodbye my love, don't let my death stop you. And remember it is never truly goodbye for we will meet again."

After she said that she disappeared and left Optimus standing there alone.

Suddenly everything felt okay and there was a since of peace. I felt okay now, like I would be able to press forward knowing, she was okay.

I looked up towards the sky and smiled, " until we meet again my dear, I will always love you."