|~•~|ANNOUNCEMENT|~•~|

Hello, Hello! Author Here! HAPPY 1.1k Reads🎉 I want to thank you guys for reading this story even though its not that good. And I hope you continue to support this story :)

So I just want to tell you the new features or something that I want to add in the Omnitrix!

So I have about 3 things that I will add!

1. DNA Scanner!
-At the latest chapter of OnePiece, Dr.Vegapunk used Blood to recreate a persons Devil Fruit power! Thats where I got this idea! If a Devil fruit is connected in peoples DNA then the Omnitrix can scan it! BUT! the only thing the Omnitrix can scan is the Zoan Type Devil fruits! Since scanning all fruits will be too much.

2. Ultimate X,Y & Z! (Or should I call it Mega???)
-Ultimate Aliens are good but what if there's 3 new Ultimate form that is available for 1 alien!? I got this idea in pokemon! Just like mega evolution, the alien can have 2 new forms, that is Mega X & Y. But I want to add another one! And it will be the Z! So it will be X,Y & Z!

To make it clearer. There will be 5 forms, if I call the new one Mega it will be (Original form, Ultimate, Mega-X, Mega-Y, Mega-Z) this is the forms. Mega X&Y will have different powers/abilities while Mega-Z might have stronger power/ability or have Both X&Y's powers/abilities.

3. NEW ALIENS!
-I love some FanMade Aliens and I want to add them! Also some are from other anime but is connected to One Piece so I used them😉

Ok so you guys might be wondering why I added Rayquaza?
So the thing is that I wasn't really gonna add him. At first I was going with another Dragon and name it myself but I can't find any that fit the role.

So just as I said! I was going to add the Zoan Devil fruit DNA Scanner! And that's where Rayquaza enters!

Rayquaza is the Scanned Version of Kaido's Devil fruit. The Mythical Zoan: Uo Uo no Mi, Model: Seiryu, or in english the Fish Fish Fruit, Model: Azure Dragon. I just saw Rayquaza's image while trying to find a dragon that will fit the role. Then I thought! 'Why not add Rayquaza since he's like an alien dragon? And he looks like an azure dragon, and the black Rayquaza also suits my taste'. And so that is why I added him!

I might add some new sh*ts so wait for it XD. Am I adding too much? Just tell me so I can stop lol.

Thanks for The Support!😉