🎟️🔞Medspace

:3
tw for segges

____

Subspace had just finished working on another one of his experiments! Some type of gas that was supposed to make the enemies weaker. Yet.. He used the wrong ingredient, but he was gonna realize that later.

As of now, he was finding ways to sneak the gas into Medkits apartament. When he accidentally slipped in, landing with a thud. He knew what this meant. He'd get caught by Medkit.

And so he did. "What- Subspace what the fuck." Medkit coughed as he discovered the scientist laying on his floor.

"Meddy... Hi." Subspace got up and dusted himself. "Uh.. I'll just-" As he tried to walk past Medkit, to the door, Medkit grabbed him by his arm. "You're not going anywhere." Medkit growled. "You have to explain what fucking gas you just unleashed in my apartament."

The two were laying on the couch now. The air was heavy. "I think... I might have made aphrodisiac gas by accident.." He chuckled nervously.

"How do you make that accidentally?" Medkit croaked as he felt himself get filled by a feeling he didn't feel often.

Lust hanged heavy in the air. "Let's just get over with this." Medkit sighed as he took off Subspace's gas mask and kissed him.

The two made out for a solid minute, before they broke the kiss, huffing. Medkit took his belt off, while Subspace was sliding his pants off.
As Subspace crawled an inch closer, without warning, Medkit opened Subspace's mouth and pushed his head down, making him choke on the cock that is now in his mouth *vine boom*.

Medkit groaned as Subspace sucked him off. It felt like heaven. His tongue twirling around Medkits rock hard dick..

He pushed Subspace down again, making him gag as cum flooded the inside of his throat. Yet, Medkit was still hard. He pushed Subspace over on the couch, and crawled on top of him. He slid Subs' underwear off, revealing a very throbbing cunt (yall are not getting rid of thr transmasc Subspace B])

"Dang you and your experiments." Medkit growled as he pushed himself into Subspace, who moaned loudly.

"F-Fu-fuck~" Subspace whimpered as he dug his claws into Medkits' back, as if his life depended on grabbing onto him and getting hammered at the same time.

Medkit thrusted in and out of the scientist. He never thought he'd be fucking his enemy, yet here he was. The two were becoming a mess.

Medkit bit Subspaces' neck slightly, which made the scientist moan. The doctor was discovering a more animalistic side of himself, that he didn't know existed. It felt good, better that thoose occasional friday night masturbating sessions. Heck, he could get used to this.

With a few hard thrusts, he came inside of Subspace, burying himself as deep inside of him as he could. The two were huffing. Their crystals glowed brightly.

"I still hate you." Medkit said, as he pulled out.

The two got cleaned up and proceed to spend the whole night cuddling in Medkits bed.

____

MMMMM MEDSPACE YES