CHAPTER - 13

"Graf, today the seniors called us again," Phra Phai said while walking up to the school building. Graph nodded.

"I don't know what I'm going to be teased about this time," Phra Phai grumbled slightly, Graf laughed lightly.

"How did you grow to be so cute? That's why the seniors want to tease you," Graf said with a smile.

"What the hell is cute?" Graf said so that he would feel even more happy, instead Phra Phai grumbled. Graf amicably raised his arms to hug Phra Phai's neck.

"As for us, it's called handsome, but for Phra Phai, it's cute, that's right," Graf teased. Phra Phai made a small noise in his throat. but nothing serious.

"What about Joe and Graf? Who's better-looking? Ask him, and he'll say that he's more handsome," Phra Phai joked. before turning to call a friend walking ahead.

"Hmm," Son turned to answer and stopped to wait for Graph and Phra Phai.

"Care to tell. Between Graf and Joe.

Who is more handsome?" Phra Phai asked with a smile. Son laughed a little in his throat before looking at Graph.

"Better have a good answer," Graf pretended to threaten his friend.

"Both are handsome but different in their own way. Like Graf who is nice and handsome whereas Joe's handsome in a provocative and devilish way," Son replied.

"You're going to say that he's handsome in a bad way, just say it," Graf said jokingly. Son, Art Phra Phai laughed loudly.

"While in high school, were Joe and Graf quite popular?" Phra Phai asked. while walking with his friends. Graph thought a little.

"Hmm, must be quite popular as we both were school athletes. But I don't know much about it. I didn't get along well with Joe in high school," Graf answered honestly.

"Oh, then, how can you two live together?" Art asked causing Graph to freeze a bit.

"It wasn't right at first, but after that, We often went to training camps together and come to know each other well so became good friends," Graf said, not quite full of his voice.

"Ohh!" Art answered in his throat with a smiling face. But didn't say anything further before the four of them walked into the classroom.

Lunch Break....

Joe and his friends walked to the cafeteria to find lunch. While Joe and Fluke were waiting for their order to be prepared, he could feel someone coming to a stop behind him. When he turned to look, he saw that it was Koh and his other two friends. Joe frowned slightly But had to raise his hands to pay respect as the other party was a senior.

"Hello," Joe and Fluke greeted Ko's group.

"You haven't signed from me yet, right, Joe?" Koh asked in a calm voice.

"Yes," Joe replied.

"I haven't yet," said Fluke. Koh looked at Fluke a little.

"I only spoke to Joe. Don't be too nosy," Koh said in a slightly displeased tone. Fluke also had to keep his emotions in check.

"As for you, Joe. If you want my autograph when you're done eating, meet me at the gym," Koh said. Joe and Fluke turned to look at each other.

"Yes," Joe replied before Koh's group departed.

"Do you think he called you to stomp?" Fluke asked innocently.

"he doesn't dare to do anything to me in the university fence. but I'm not sure about outside And besides, who's going to let them stomp me so easily?" Joe said back.