CHAPTER - 18 Pakin & Prapai

"Pakhin," Ji called to the young man who was sitting on the side of the basketball court wiping his sweat. Pakin turned to look with raised eyebrows.

"How did you two come together?" Pakin asked in a calm voice.

"I met her in front of the gym," said the monk hurriedly because he was afraid that Ji would tell Pakhin about what happened earlier. Ji turned to look at Phra Phai's face slightly. Phra Phai hurriedly sent a gesture through his eyes to beg the girl not to say anything which she understood as well.

"Uh... Yeah! Met him in front of the gym," Ji said. Pakhin looked at Phra Phai's face with still eyes. How could he not see that Phra Phai was lying? Because the young boy always shows what's on his mind through his facial expressions without even realizing it.

"Sit down," he said before frowning his brows together when Phra Phai went to sit in the seat behind him. While Ji sat next to him.

"Then what are you doing here?" Pakin asked the young woman immediately.

"I came to invite you to eat shabu together. Are you free?" The girl asked with a smile.

"Don't you have friends?" Pakhin pretended to ask causing Ji to puff up her cheeks in a touchy way while Phra Phai secretly looked at both of them.

"So mean! I have friends. But can't I invite you to eat together?" Jima came out in a touchy voice.

"If you want me to treat you, just tell me," Pakin said back. Ji smiled and laughed.

"I know," Ji said, smiling.

"Oh, by the way, do you have to do something with Phra Phai first? I forgot about it. Earlier Phra Phai said that he had business with you," the girl asked when she remembered. Pakhin turned to look at Phra Phai with still eyes.

"Nothing much. Phra Phai has to return with me," Pakin said back, causing the girl to raise her eyebrows a bit.

"Back together?" Ji asked again. Pakin nodded in acceptance.

"Then let's take Phra Phai to eat with us as well. Please Kin, please," said the girl, shaking Pakin's arm back and forth. Pakhin stood up and knocked the

girl's hand out of his arm. "Well, let me go finish the game first,"

Pakin said back, looking at Phra Phai again. How could he not see that Phra Phai was thinking too much?

"Yay!" the girl exclaimed happily. Pakin then walked holding the basketball to the back room of the gymnasium. Only Ji and Phra Phai were left sitting together.

"Let's go eat shabu together, Phra Phai," Ji said with a smile. Phra Phai felt a little uncomfortable.

"I don't want to bother you at all. I think I'd better go back. P'Ji, it's better if you go with P'Pakin, only the two of you," Phra Phai said as he stood up. Because he didn't want to be a roadblock to Pakhin with Ji.

And most importantly, Phra Phai did not want to see an unbearable sight. Even though he meant nothing to Pakhin but Phra Phai did not want to see Pakin and Ji getting intimate and cosy, chatting and laughing with each other.

"Don't you need to tell Kin first?" Ji hurriedly asked. The Monk looked at the back of the gymnasium and hesitated a bit. He was also afraid that Pakhin would be angry at him for not telling him. But before he could make a decision. Pakhin walked out and looked at Phra Phai who was standing there with a doubtful expression on his face..

"What's going on?" Pakin asked.

"Phra Phai said he'll be going back first, Kin," said Ji. Pakhin looked at Phra Phai's face with a fierce expression but still didn't say anything