chapter 7

In sitara's house.

After reaching home, Varun told his sisters to enter the house he'll be joining them after attending his call.

As soon as the two sisters entered the house their mother hurriedly came and started to check Sitara carefully

"Beta,are you okay?(dear,you okay?)
Her mother asked with concern filled in her voice.

Hearing her Samayra and Sitara both were schoked for a second they two were why mother is asking this?like she always says
Itne der mein kitne kapde layi app dono?(from this time how many clothes you both have brought?)
But today she is different!

it's not like that she doesn't love her daughters she loved with all her heart to her boht daughters, her shooting also have love hidden in them but today she didn't asked that question which she used to asked everyday and that thing shocked' both the sisters.

And which even shocked more was the fact the incident which happened to sitara hours ago did she somehow got to know about that? This question was continuously running in their mind keeping aside their thoughts taking a long breath Sitara finally spoke.

Yaa!mumma..I'm fine but why..?
She said slightly smiling.

Sitara side eyed her sister and asked if she have told her mother anything because if their mother got to know she'll be very much tensed and she doesn't want that. None child wants to see their parents in tension for their reasons.

Samayra nodded her head in no signaling she haven't said anything.
Sitara nodded her head in okay and tried to look at her mother was looking at her for few minutes .

When she was going to say another thing her brother spoke from behind

"No need to worry, mom knows everything and I have told her so both of you don't look at each other like ghosts."

Hearing her brother's voice sitara looked at her brother was standing behind narrowing her eyes and uttering some things under her breath (which were unable to hear from anyone but not from her brother).

Stop crushing me under your breath, your mind will hurt thinking about the word which to say!.
Her brother said smiling.

Yayyy !!!like now you're also taunting me? I know words you know?
Bandar ho app!(you're a monkey).
She said with a angry face.

"Thanks for the compliment sister"
Her brother said winking.

Ab ye jhagra band Karo dono, aate hi suru hogye jao apne apne room mein or tu kyun meri pyari bachi ko sata Raha hai?(now stop your blabberings,start as soon as you arrived and go to your room and you why are you disturbing my little dear)
Their mother said looking at the trio.

Han...Sara pyarr to usiko de do main toh hu hi nahi:( (ya ya give your all love to her, i doesn't even exist here)
Samayra said with a pout.

Come my bacha" Sitara said calling her little sister.

       (Both sisters drama ends here)

Okay, now both of you go to your room get freshed and come downstairs, at evening some of your father's freind will come.
Mother said to them.

Sitara beta come here ,
mother called her

O..okay... coming. Sitara said to mother.

Even she doesn't wanted to go now and doesn't wanted to talk about that thing but she can't say no to her mother. It can be managed with father but for mother she can never say no to her.

Beta, I know that you're tired now and this thing is not a big thing but i know you you'll now start to think about this . Right ?
Mother asked caressing sitara's head.