chapter 11

(This song will suit rajveer's thought 💭 hehehe I'm thinking I'll give songs now that are related to the story part).

(Point:  ye author ka favourite song hai 😂 soo ye zyada ayega ).

After switching off the lights of kitchen with a sigh hearing his brother's thought he headed towards his room.
After entering in the room he switched on table lamp with full room in darkness you can say he liked darkness or a darkness lover he was, he tooked his laptop from the drawer and stared working on it for a new project.

After 30 minutes rajveer's head started hurting but who cares?He noo, his work was his life he will be dying with pain but completely his work he worked all time so it was normal for having a headache.

He was doing his work with concentration when his mind started thinking something he should not think about .
"That girl was really cheerful" unknowingly this spilt out of his mouth, he didn't notice when he turned off the laptop by thinking about of her.
"Wait, what? What I was saying?" He gained his consciousness from his thought land and was shocked seeing himself thinking about something other than his work while working, it was the frist time he ever thinked of another thing and that was a GIRL!!!...

Rajveer shooked his head to remove all the thoughts away from his mind, and dranked a glass of water and again stared to focusing on his work.

"You should think about that think which you want to think" his subconscious mind said.
"No...not now not again" he sighed knowing that his mind was not in his hands nowadays.
"She was good? Right "
"Not good , she was different "
"Her boyfriend will be lucky to have her"
What? Boyfriend..!
"Yeah ! You told she was different so it's obvious that her boyfriend will be lucky!.
"Boyfriend....." Hearing some anger rushed into him.
"Yes boyfriend you also wanna see her boyfriend right ?
"You just shut up."
Why? You're jealous Mr.?
"Why should I be ? Mr. Rajveer never get jealous of anything, if anything caught my eye that is mine only".
"And that girl? "
She will be- he was going to tell the thing then he got know what he was going to say .
"Just shut up and give me time to do my work"
"So you're not jealous? Right"
"Never" he said turning on the laptop.
"You'll be obbesesd right" 😏?
"Agar tu Mera brain nahi hota toh ab Tak tujhe phek diya hota!"(If you were not my brain i could have thrown you out ! Shut up).he said like his own mind was not in his control.
" Not obbesesd black wala obbesion" his subconscious mind said.
He sighed hearing this and stared to focus on the work but his mind was not .

"Like I was working here for 1 hour and I haven't written a single line wow Mr. Rathore" he said to himself
Wait how I'm talking to myself Mr . You'll be mad now .

He turned off the laptop because this unwanted thoughts were needed to be stopped .

Turning off the laptop he layed down on his bed stared to Stare at the ceiling.
"She was different" he said .
"Baby sleep now or she will die now coughing because of yourself" his subconscious mind said.
"Wow baby..?
"She will be your"
Sleep you fool, how come my mind became this stupid.

(Author crying in corner, author ke bare me koi nahi sochta, phir author yahi likhegi 👍🏻).

Thinking not about her but about her he fell in sleep.

...........,.........................................................

IN SITARA'S HOUSE

After they all left from their house Sitara said good night to her parents and entered in her room.

After changing her dress wearing her night pajamas she layer down' in the bed .
" Siuaaaaa...diiii...her sister came in her room.
"Dii .. you know that boy was really looking at you " Samayra said .
" Nah I'm blind". Sitara said.
Diii ....app toh kehte ki koi dekhta nahi hai or jab dekhta hai toh esa kyun krti ho?( You cried if no one looks at you and when they look you say like this.)
"Because they  doesn't give HUSBAND'S vibes" she said winkingly.
Ab ye kya hota hai?(What's that now)?
Her sister asked .
"Like he will be different from others,
Usse baat karke hi alag feeling Ani chahiye"( talking with him will feel different).
And if that feeling you don't get?
Her sister asked with raising one eye .
"REJECTED " She said patting her sister's head.
"Diii....that is not fair ...."
"I'll be dying single but not accept vibeless husband"
One tip? Samyra asked .
Like that are in books .she said without any hesitation.
Tere liye book se bahar toh nhi ayega?
He will not come out of the book?right?.
I'll make him like boyfriend.thats my duty. She said

(Author delulu hai )

'Dii I'm saying apko bf ki jarurat nahi therapy chahiye '( you don't a boyfriend you need therapy).
She said with laughing.
' will you go? Or I throw you?
"Bye bye dii have a therapy'
Tu nikal yaha se !.

Saying this sitara slept covering herself with blanket .

Chapter ends here 🌝 thoda short hogya update ........
Bye bye
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Your author
S.S