Chapter 1 (Past)

It was the 1950s

📺 --------------- 📻

Alastor was just walking by at the pentagram city, about to go and meet Rosie at the Cannibal Town, he walked past a sinner with a head of a television, which caught his attention but he also noticed that the sinner is confused, and scared around every sinner he was walking by... Which made Alastor intrigued, but maybe in another day, they would meet face to face since Alastor is on his way to meet Rosie

Rosie was just sitting outside a cannibal cafe, drinking tea and then Alastor was now sitting with Rosie in the cannibal cafe..

📺 --------------- 📻

Alastor: Hello there Rosie dear! Pleased to meet you.

Rosie: Oh hello there Alastor! You were kinda late but its okay since your now here, but tell me why were you late?

Alastor: Oh ha ha! A fellow sinner who has a head of a of a picture show caught my attention! Which i have never seen a sinner like him before!

Rosie: Oh my! Sounds intriguing i must say, a head of a television...?

Alastor: He looks scared around his surroundings too, seems like a new sinner!

Rosie: Finally someone caught your eyes!

Alastor: Oh please, its just quite intriguing to see a demon with a head of a picture show!

Rosie: Whatever you say Alastor, now lets go back to our main topic!

📺 --------------- 📻

Authors Note

Im so terrible at words, and also its my first time making a fict! I'm so excited to see how many people are reading this! I'll keep updating this if i have braincells to think! Sorry if its a terrible fict! See ya next! time!