49

The uber takes off as we got out. The house sounds a little quiet.. to quiet.

"Nash is anybody home?"

"I think they're all at The o2l house."

"oh." I nod and walk in.

We throw our stuff on the floor of our bedroom and plop on the bed.

Nash starts kissing the bed saying 'I missed you' So I decided to play with him.

"you don't love me." I spat

His attention is now on me.

"Babe yes I do. Don't say that."

I pretend to cry and he grabs me.

"Just go with her Nash! I hope your happier. I seen all those kisses you gave her." I cried

"Babe no what are you talking about? I never kissed anyone! Babe listen I love you, and only you. Trust me is never cheat on you." he says

"Seriously Nash? I just saw you do it!" I point to the bed.

I tried so hard holding in my laugh. I bit my lip but a smile appeared.

"You little actress." he picks me up over his shoulder.

"Let me down before I hurt you!" I laugh.

He sets me down and I go change into some pajamas. I don't care if Nash saw me naked anymore.

I put on a black long sleeve shirt and some neon green shorts that went up to my upper thigh. Yes they were short but really comfortable.

"Movie time?" He asks

"Let's go." he takes my hand and we walk downstairs.

He laid down on the couch and I laid between his legs. I curl my legs up because I was cold. He covered us up with a fluffy blanket and out his arms around me. He put on mean girls because fav.

He was so comfortable, laying my head on his chest made me fall asleep instantly. I tried keeping my eyes open but they kept getting heavier.

"It was a long ride home go to sleep baby." he kissed my forehead and kept watching the movie.

I listened and closed my eyes. I passed out in no time.