#01🎀🐈‍⬛

'Strawberries'

[3rd person POV (past)]

There was a lady walking on her way to work when she saw a baby girl crying. She was shocked and scared. Yet picked up the child and brought her to the adoption center of where she works. The little one stayed there for 7 years, before finally being adopted. This was horrible. She couldn't call her new parents mom or dad. And when she was introduced she had to use the name they gave her. Not the one that she made for herself.

[Nene POV]

I got home late. I had been out at the park with my school friend, to cheer her up for something that happened to her. I walked into the house to see a woman I don't know and my "Parents." The woman quickly left once I arrived. Once she left the blonde haired woman screamed at me "WHERE WERE YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS WAS?!" I flinched at how loud she was. "My friend was going through something so i took her to the park." I whispered. She started to tell James to get the belt. He stood up and dragged me to my room and beat the living shit out of me. I picked up my phone and headphones and proceeded to continue the manga I bought yesterday. It's always been like this, at least I think. I don't remember much of anything from before I was 4. The only thing I fully remember was my first friend. Her name was clara. We were the best until she was adopted. Eventually, I continued the manga I was reading. I must have lost track of time because I picked up my phone and it was 12:00 am. "Oh shit I have school i'm 8 hours." I stood up, changed my pajamas and went to sleep.

[Next morning]

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning, and quickly got dressed. I gathered my pins, my headphones, phone, and art supplies all into my small backpack. Then I grabbed my school bag and quickly left the house. I still had about 2 hours before school started, so I walked to the corner store and got a few snacks. Then I walked to the grocery store to get some strawberries for my best friends. We have a small friend group of 4 people. Occasionally we'll add Mizuki who will add their friends Ena, Kanade, and Mafuyu. And Emu will bring Kohane, who will bring Akito, An, Toya, Shiho, And Minori, who will then bring Haruka, Airi, and Shizuku. And obviously saki is gonna be there and since Saki and Shiho are in a group with 2 others, Ichika and Honami will be brought. Meaning our group of 4 turns into our group of 20. But today we already decided that we'll keep our group of 4. I got some strawberries and blueberries for the 4 of us. I still had like 30 minutes. So I walked to the school and sat outside. About 10-5 minutes before school started lots of people started to show up. I listened to music since it was too early in the morning for socializing.

[In 1st period]

I was trying to concentrate on the teacher but the people behind me kept talking. I was about to lose my shit when the teacher finally caught them. I was taking notes and doodling on my paper when I was called to the front office. "Uh-Oh..." I whispered. I stood up and walked out. It was Mary. "Uhh... Hi mary." I whispered, she glared at me, She grabbed my wrist and dragged me out to the parking lot. The stayed silent for a few seconds. I started to tense up. I knew this was gonna be bad. "Why are you going by another name at school? We told you that your name is not 'Nene' It's Charlotte. Got it?" I slightly rolled my eyes, I never liked the name charlotte. "What about with my friends?" Mary burst into laughter "You? Having friends? That's hilarious. But I guess you can." I rolled my eyes harder. She walked off and I went back to class.

[At Lunch]

It was finally lunchtime. I took out the strawberries and blueberries from my lunchbox, before splitting it equally between the 4 of us. "Thanks nene." rui said very calmly. I could have sworn I saw tsukasa blush at that "thanks" he said very bluntly. "Thank you Nene-Chan!! Strawberries are my favorite fruit!" Emu yelled. "I thought it was peaches?" I responded, genuinely confused. "It was... But it became strawberries today!" Rui tilted his head "When today?" It was silent for a moment "Just now." she whispered. "And why is that?" Rui kept interrogating her. This went on for the rest of lunch.