#02 🎀🐈‍⬛

Me and Tsukasa shared this next class. For the first 10 minutes it was fine. I just doodled and drew in my notes. When I got a paper from Tsukasa. I tried to ignore it. Until Tsukasa started calling my name. "Hey, Nene. Neeenneee!!" I rolled my eyes and looked at him. "What." He just pointed at the paper. Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I opened it and literally cringed. "RUI? OUT OF ALL PEOPLE." I yelled, not noticing the teacher right next to me. Tsukasa ust stayed quiet and nodded his head. I turned back around and Saw my teacher standing right there. "Uhm... are you okay?" I nodded my head trying to forget about what was on the note. (Womp womp i'm not telling you :3)

[Home time!!]

Like any other day, Our group walked home together. Tsukasa being dropped off first, Then rui, then emu and finally, me. I walked into the garage first. None of the cars were there. Meaning that I was alone. I knew they would be out until 9:00, then drop off lily and go somewhere else. I took a shower, cleaned my room, and then sat down. I connected my headphones to my phone, like usual. I took out my sketchbook and began to draw. It was mostly just eyes, stars, and Spider web .I looked at it and realized just how sad my drawing feels. I close my eyes, it's late. I open my messages and send a quick good night text. I sat my phone down for a few seconds, before receiving a direct message from a random number.

???
Hi Nene!! How've you been??
Nene
Who is this??

???
It's Me!! Amie! Your friend??

Nene 🌱☁️
Amie K? 

Amie🍄🐾
Yup!! I'm surprised you remember me!!

Amie was my elementary school friend, i moved schools once we graduated. And I hadn't had my phone by then. So sadly we fell out of touch

Nene🌱☁️
How'd you get my number :/

Amie 🍄🐾
I heard someone talking about you!! She had like Pink hair and Matching eyes. She was REALLY pretty too. She was buying something at this fancy store and then said something about you. I don't remember what it was though

Nene 🌱☁️
Emu? She's one of my friends!

Amie🍄🐾
cool!! Anyways i know it's night time and you're probably tired!!

Nene 🌱☁️
Yup, You got me. Good night

Amie🍄🐾
gn

________________________________

A/N: Yes, yes an update >:)
anyways don't take ur final thoughts on amie yet >:3