Chapter 2 😀✨💞

~ Floyd, On His Way To The Ball And Riding Branch (pause) Is Smiling Ear To Ear, Gay To Gay ~

F: Isn't this so much fun?!

BH: You're riding me...

F: Well, womp womp!

BH: ARENT WE BROTHERS IN THE CANON UNIVERSE—

F: Yes, but this is all for giggles and haha's and weewee's

~ At The Palace Of WhoDunIt, Boom, Who's Originally Role Was Supposed To Be The Fairy Godmother, Is Now The Prince ~

BM: I may have attached my wings on with tape, but still! Now all I need is some mf to dance with...

(JD, Bruce And Clay Enter) HEYYYY POOKIEEEEEEE

BM: Eew, what are those things?

B: Step aside second choice! Now c'mon Boom, you know damn well you want me, so let's cut a rug~

BM: No thanks, I'm good—

C: Because you want ME, right? Now let's get freaky~

BM: Few things. One, that dress is not a good color on you. Two, back up, bro-

~ The Doors Whoosh Open And In Enters Floyd, The Fruitiest And Most Fabulous Princess ~

BM: (smitten) Woahh...who's that piece of hotness

JD: Not the slightest clue, but he looks oddly familiar...

C + B: Mhmmmmm....

(Boom Runs Towards Him) Hey there, snookums

F: What the s***? I thought you were the fairy godmother!!

BM: I had to be both because tae couldn't make up her mind :)

F: Oh. Well thats nice

~ They Dance The Night Away To The Song 'All The Single Ladies' By Beyonce, Even Though It's Not A Slow Dance Song ~

BM: Me personally, I'm enjoying myself.

F: Real.

~ In All The Excitement, The Clock Is About To Strike Midnight And Floyd Yeets Himself To The Stairs ~

F: GOTTA BLAST!

BM: WAIT IDEK WHAT THE F*** YOUR NAME IS!!

(In A Rush To Leave, Floyd's Earring Drops To The Ground, And Boom Picks It Up)

BM: Wherever you are, my sweet candy drop blueberry muffin chocolate chip cookie cake, I'll find you...

~ The Next Morning, The Doorbell Rings, And Guess Who's Dumbass Is There ~

BM: Good day, gentlemen! And John... I have been going from pod to pod to find out who's earring this is, and whoever it belongs to, will be my snookums for life!

B: Finally! Give me that s***! (Bruce Tried On The Earring But It's Too Damn Big) Oh. FUUUUUUUUUU-

C: LOSER! The earring is CLEARLY mine!! (Clay Tried On The Earring, But It's Too Small) SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

~ Floyd Walks In, After Washing His Face ~ What's going on?

JD; Shouldn't you be cleaning?

F: SYAU!

JD: O-o

BM: Oh, you! With the piercing, please try on this earring!

B: (Scoffs) It's not gonna fit HIM!

C: Yeah, there's no way!

(Floyd Tries On The Earring And It's A Perfect Fit)

JD, B, + C: 😨😨😨‼️‼️‼️

BM: It's you! The charming man I was dancing with! Would you grant me the honor of making you my snookums for life?

F: YES, B***H! YES!!

BM: Very well, then. Now let's get outta here so we can make out!

F: Fine with me!

~ In The End, Floyd's Stepbrothers And Stepfather Person Thing Were Sentenced To Community Service, And Floyd And Boom Got To Have Makeout Sessions For Lifers

THE END :3