Deliberate (Khai/Third) - Notice me, stupid alpha

Author's note: Part 4/??

On days like these, when Khai acted stupid without knowing it, Third liked to disappear into the library, the only place he knew the lazy alpha wouldn't set foot in unless necessary. The peace and quietness of this place had a calming effect on his soul. He forgets Khai's stupidity here, immersed in reading.

"Hello there, little gangster." 

Third looked up from the novel, spotting the familiar face. The tall, bulky alpha from the drama department. 

"Hello, P'Un. What brings you here?" He smiled at him. The alpha sat in the empty seat beside him. 

"I was picking up some books for my project." He pointed at the pile of books he temporarily put on the table. Third, nodded in understanding. They chatted for a while before the older had to leave. Un stood up, ruffled his head jokingly and went on his way. Third, followed the alpha until he disappeared from his sight. Sometimes, he thought, what would it be like if he fell in love with P'Un instead? They get along pretty well, and it seemed he wasn't indifferent to the alpha. He could be wrong, though. 

The phone ringing interrupted the train of his thoughts. He glanced at the caller, realizing he was probably late for the gang meeting. He put away his book and declined the call. There was no need to answer anyway. 

It didn't take him long to arrive at their meeting spot. Two, Bone and Khai, were already waiting for him. 

"Sorry, I was in the library." Third, excused himself. 

"Our little bookworm forgot the time." Two joked and erupted in the laughed together with Bone. Third rolled his eyes, annoyed. He glanced at Khai. The alpha was frowning while scanning him from head to toe. He grabbed his arm and pulled him nearer. He sniffed the air, leaning closer. The alpha's sensitive nose touched the skin on his neck and continued up, stopping at the top of his head, staying buried in his fluffy hair.

"Alpha touched you." He growled. Khai's behaviour surprised him. 

"I talked with P'Un," Third admitted. The deep groan coming out of his friend's throat startled him. His inner omega wanted to snuggle closer and apologize to the alpha with a soft touch. 

"Don't let him ever touch you," Khai roared again as he rubbed his cheek all around Third's head and neck, marking him with his scent. Third was shocked and pleased at the same time to do anything. He wasn't sure if Khai did it deliberately or if he just followed his alpha instinct, but he sure was eager to find out.