Pilot

OBERLIN'S HOUSE

INT.CHLOE'S ROOM-DAWN

Was 5 am and Chloe wakes up scared, down the stairs and faces with her father, the mayor of New Orleans.

STEVE

What you doing awake sweetheart?

CHLOE

I have a nightmare,but and you?What you doing here?

STEVE

I'm leaving,remember the reunion in Washington today?Let's go it's better you sleep.Today is your first day in at the university after the vacation.

CHLOE

I'm going...

His father goes away and Chloe continued in the room, looking for an envelope, took out a DVD in and put it on TV. Just received a year-end party recording and one in particular could not wait to review. Once he started looked like a flashback in her mind.

ARTISTIC UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS

INT.RUNNER-2014

CHLOE(V.O)

Look at me:blonde,green eyes and lean.I'm really the queen of this place.Girls envy me,the boys want me,gays idolize me.I do not care what they really think about me I just want to be recognized and that I'm sure that I am.

CLAIRE

I'm glad you came we were very worried about you!

KITTY

Where were you?

CHLOE

I was in Pete's coffee, you will not believe what he said to me.

BILLY'S CAFETERIA

EXT.SIDEWALK-MORNING

PETE

Chloe wait a minute ... I was looking for you for so long but you do not answer the phone.

CHLOE
Hi love,what you want?

PETE

So I don't know if it's the right time but I cannot wait.I want break up with you.

CHLOE

WHAT?!

PETE

I'm sorry but now I see you as you really are:a bad person and unscrupulous does not care about the feelings of anyone else just yours.

CHLOE

You don't like how we fuck?I can change that,seriously.

PETE

Stop and listen to me!This has nothing to do with sex is about you.You want to know...I'm in love with someone else.

CHLOE
Who is the slut?!

PETE

I will not tell you anything because I know you,you do something with her.

CHLOE
Is Brittany?I know it's her,strange to think that anyone could be attracted by her but this girl hate me and would do anything to annoy me.

PETE

I have nothing more to talk about,just want to know if is okay between us.

CHLOE

Yeah yeah, one more thing ... FUCK YOU AND NEVER CALL ME BACK!

ARTISTIC UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS