Homecoming

BILLY'S CAFETERIA

INT.HOUSE AT THE TOP-MORNING

Upon Billy Cafeteria live the Diller family, is a small house but bright and charming but without that feminine touch since Mrs.Diller died two years ago. Pete divided the bedroom and his older brother Chad and every morning was a different fight, Chad studying at university while Pete finished his high school last year and work with his father, the discussion is based on jealous, power and justice.

CHAD

License is time to dressing up !

It was seven o'clock in the morning and Chad turned on the bedroom light regardless of his brother who could sleep until eight o'clock.

PETE

What is your problem ?!

CHAD

What I did now?

PETE

You always do this, brags about being in college and I still work for Dad, why you do this?

CHAD

Because I can?

The only equality between the two brothers are the last names because one is totally different.Chad is selfish, greedy and evil since Pete was sweet,funny and gentle all realized how Chad was evil character but his father.The university took his coat and went to go

BILLY

What was all that screaming up there?

CHAD

I'll know it?You know Pete always get nervous in the morning and for no reason.

ARTISTIC UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS

INT.HALL-MORNING

KITTY

Everyone is already knowing?

CHLOE

Not everyone, I will post a picture of us tonight.

CLAIRE

But when did you started dating?

CHLOE

Always stupid! Remember I betrayed Pete with him?

MATT

Hi love!

They kissed and all around watched them, they were reference in college and being together was similar to Obama and Michelle.

DENISE

Good find the two together, I need to talk with both in my office now.

DIRECTION

INT.DENISE'S OFFICE-NOON

DENISE

I was really surprised with dating both never suspected. Well I have an idea to the couple:how Chloe would already present the homecoming party I thought of you also be with her on stage.Almost everyone knows that you are dating but it would be fun to see the two together performing.

MATT

Of course I accept it will be good the rest of the girls know that Chloe is the only one for me.

CHLOE

I just wonder if I will have even trigger the fireworks of July 4?

DENISE

Yes,but don't worry you'll be pretty safe.This party will be all right and I hope so.

ARTISTIC UNIVERSITY OF NEW ORLEANS