Ep 15. Destined Soulmates

"I was 5 years old when i met jungkook"

Jimin POV:

Nobody knows about me and Jungkook except my biological father and mother because i never trusted someone in my whole life... Jungkook is the precious part of my life and i don't want to share the worst memory of his life with anyone..i want to keep that secret my whole life..

But y/n...my cutiepie...she's not someone for us...she has become very close to us and the three of us felt so close to each other like we've met before in our first life... Jungkook always treats her like his little sister and i don't know when and how i fall for this angel that is so pure and fragile like a flower...she told us she lives with her grandpa and her mother left her when she was 4 years old and her father died with cancer and she don't know where is her brother...Poor little cutiepie..she must have felt so alone all her life..Other than that she never tells us about anything..

"How did you meet him at your 5? You were so young!" She asked with a shocked look and I smiled sadly...i could feel that Jungkook also wants to tell her but he always keeps quiet.."It's a long sad story" and i started telling her.

Flashback:

Little Jimin's POV:

It was a December night..Me and eomma appa was coming back to busan from Seoul because my father got some urgent work that day that we have to come back in one night...Before we reached Busan it started raining and it was raining so hard that the rain drops felt like stones on our car window...

Cold air was blowing and lights were screaming on the dark blanket of night...i was so scared by the view but we thankfully reached our house safely...that time we were not so rich and father was doing multiple jobs at that same time...we stopped our car Infront of our house and went out of it...i run towards my door as i become excited to reach home...but my eyes got widened when i saw a small child in the babycart, wrapped in a warm fluffy blue blanket..

The babycart was in front of our house door under the roof which prevents the baby from drenching in rain water...I looked at his small face and smiled...he looked like a 3 years old and he was sleeping so peacefully that i wanted to touch his skin..

I smiled and crouched down and started caressing his cheeks...i was so mesmerized by that child that my heart was telling me to keep him with me because i didn't have any siblings...i hold his small hand but i felt a note in his grip...i frown and open his grip and took out the note...something was written on it that i couldn't read but i tried to read it..my mother came when she saw me playing with the baby and come near me instantly..

"Eomma look i found a sibling" i said to her excitedly but she held me tightly and instantly pulled me towards her, hugging me in her warmth...she looked worried "My son what are you doing with this baby?" She asked and i smiled, breaking the hug and look at her...father stand near her with frown look.."Mom i found this in baby's hand" i took the chit and gave it to my mother..she looked at it and read it loud..

"I don't know when I'll be back and when I'll be able to hold my son again in my hands but please take care of my jungkook for the sake of god...i know God blessed you with a soft heart.. please let my little jeon be your son..i don't know you but I'm sure you'll give him your mother/father love...don't make him feel alone ever...I'll be back one day and if I'm not then think of me died because a mother cannot live without her child for long...I'm apologizing to you for this disturbance..and I'm apologizing to my son for this distance..i love you my little jeon"
Jeon Somi