Chapter 1: The decision was made!

It was the last battle against Hawkmoth, only LB was there fighting herself alone. It has been 3 years since Lie-la got to Paris and completed her promise everyone abandoned her except her parents and the kwamis. After 4 hours of battling, Marinette defeated HM and took the miraculousness of the moth, peacock. (Felix never stole the miraculous but he did meet Kagami, and they are not sentimonsters) Marinette, tired of everything, saw her ex-best friends and ex-crush go to her and she was done with everything she was planning on ignoring them until she heard more of her NAME!!

Alya: Ladybug! Wait, I have some questions to ask!!

Alya and Adrian saw the heroin turn to them and they saw dead bluebell eyes. Another thing to notice is her hair is longer than her waist. They see a necklace with the miraculous box in the center. She looks in general like a goddess just ascended to godhood. But what surprised them the most was that she glared at them with hate and tiredness.

LB: I am extremely tired, Miss Cesaire. I will only do interviews with the news and if the mayor asks for more information to keep Paris safe, not your blog that has been causing so many Akuma, especially to the people of Fountain who come to see how their lady is being treated. Before you say Miss Rossi's name I am talking about Miss Dupain-Cheng as you have not even asked if the people that Miss Rossi is talking about are true. Look up all of Miss Rossi's so-called connections and if nothing appears other than that you have made or your blog then don't come and say that your ex-best friend should have told you.

With that said she left them stunned never expecting their heroine to say a thing especially looking so angry at them for the akuma-tacion being blamed on the Ladyblog. They see her go and see something they never saw her hair, especially the tips are white.

In Marinette Home:

As Marinette distransforms she looks at her room with all the memories with her ex-friends. She told her parents about being LB 2 years ago after becoming guardian with the permission of Su-Han. Now it is time to make the most difficult decision of her life. Not many people know this but she is adopted by the dupain-chengs but that was over a couple of 2,000 years ago. The Dupain-Chengs are from fountains and Liyue respectively. They move to Paris when they want to have a new start and Marinette's birth name Furina asks Neuvillette to de-age her to a baby and look like the dupain-cheng couple. So she spent her new childhood without her old memories until she was of the age of 13. She will have her memories returned to her and stop at the age of 22. But her parents and she have decided to return to Fontain once more now that she already graduated from Hell of a so-called school. So she made up her mind about it and went down to the bakery with her parents. What she didn't expect was her class (-Chloe) yelling at her parents because of not giving them free pastries. Marinette cleared her throat and the class looked up to her and saw her in an outfit they had never seen on her. Adrien blushed at her.

(Hair is still midnight blue just slowly turning white)

Marinette/Furina: May I ask why you are screaming at my parents for doing their jobs? This is a bakery. If we always give free pastries there will be no business. *glares*