Murals on City Walls

hellocaezar

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, and actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, modify, transmit, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of the story in any form. Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.

Lovely Ladies Series #2

He's the sun and she's the moon. For her to glow, she needed his rays.

Autumn Shine Beltran have beauty and brains. She's the ideal girl, the golden standard, and the one who people call "out of my league". Ngunit sa kabila nito, she's been hopelessly in love with Earl Dwayne Alcantara for six years. What made her fall? The typical reason for most romance stories... He's different.

Lumaki siyang sanay na ang lahat ng gusto ay nakukuha. Branded bags? Consider it done. Expensive dress and jewelries? Checked. Shoes and luxury items? Crossed out. Whatever it is that she sets her eyes into, she'll get it. Nagsawa siya. The world is like a playground and the toys are so easy to get.

That's why when she met Earl, she's gone mad. Abot-kamay naman niya ang lalake, ngunit hindi niya mahawakan. That made her want him more. From curiosity to infatuation, slowly over the years, it turned to obsession, and eventually... love.

She's done with just being contented looking at the man of her dreams. It's time to take reins and that's why after graduating in high school, Autumn follows Earl in college. Her ultimate goal? To make him fall for her too.

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.

Caezar's Note: All my books in Lovely Ladies Series are set in the same universe. All stories are interconnected, but are independent from each other. This means you don't have to read all books in a chronological order and you can start anywhere. Enjoy reading. Thanks!