Tutor (Brance)

........ It has uhm.. Been a while🥰 ahem... Let's get eh.. Started?..

Edit:
thoughts
Me talking
Spanish (definitely)
//double thoughts//
"English and literally fucking speaking"
*Action*

Edit: it.. It has been a while.. Totally not a year😍 So this has been in my drafts for almost a year- (just some months) And it was supposed to be Rinney but I wanted it to be a Brace one. I only typed the POV then I stopped cuz I lost motivation. (Just by typing few words💀)

But I will try to publish this and post more! I do have other stories but I don't really know what to do. I won't take any requests sorry T-T, it's just I want to make my own ideas, I have a tiktok account that I post gacha but I want tell you my user because I want my Wattpad account private and not involved in my tiktok account, and no I'm not famous at all I only have a thousand followers which I'm very grateful of! But enough chit chat and let's begin!!

Started: Feb 24 2024
Published: July 2 2024

POV Brancy wency 😍

I walked down the hallway like a whore with a pony tail on my ass with a bow 🎀

Author: Shush I forgot how you spell it idk if it's right or wrong cuz my auto mic is shit. Literally put on the mic and said the word but it typed "Bobo" LIKE WHAT!?!

And as I made my way to my class I saw my hot daddy knuckle cracker fighting with hoes Vance the uh.. What the fuck was the last one.. Whatever. His my crush just.. Don't tell anyone.. //I said as a put a few hair strands behind my omega ear and blushed like a omega in heat that wants to be fucked and looked away while giggling and farting but sadly.. Someone someone heard it//

"... Bruce.. Was that you?.." Said the girl who looks like a fucking stick. Like please- if you're gonna bully someone who has meat on themselves but you're gonna be insecure then shut the fuck up and shove 25 hamburger, 35 fries, 15 nuggets, 6 chips and 50 candies cuz then you will definitely have meat on yourself and can bully someone. That definitely didn't make since cuz the author is confused too.

"Uh.. No?" I said looking down at her because she's 120cm (3'11.2) like a fucking gnome.

"Oh.. Okay.." She walked away while swinging her hips like she got some ass plus I'm glad she walked away because her breathe stink like she sucked on my grandfathers toes because DAYUM-
I was cut off by some hoe who-..... Never mind.

I have no regrets cliffhanging y'all 😍
Cya another time

Words: 462