𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧: 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Time is a perpetual cycle as we collectively step into the cycle, unaware that we ourselves would eventually be entwined within it

Time is a perpetual cycle as we collectively step into the cycle, unaware that we ourselves would eventually be entwined within it. Wake up, eat, work, sleep and repeat.

Exhaling deeply, I open Chaos's computer and enter the password. I spend some time scrolling through it until I come across something interesting. Chaos has been thinking out the possible outcomes of the girls' arrival in Spain and strategizing on how to grab Grace away from her friends.

Cleo, Grace's friend, comes from a family of Egyptian billionaires, making her the sole daughter and undoubtedly spoiled.

"How was your day Señor Waddles" 

The sound of a soft voice knocks me out of my thoughts. Glancing at the screen, I realize that I have unintentionally hit the play button on a video.

Grace Ricci Security Footage - June 12, 2020

I watch as the girl sits at the edge of a pond and watches a duck swim towards her. The duck waddles onto the shore and settles in front of the girl. She tears small bits of bread, making sure not to offer a large piece. They spend time together, chatting - or rather quacking and conversing - sharing laughs about who knows what.

I've never felt such a strong fascination towards a girl before. To me, women seem like a waste of time. They're so indecisive, loud, or annoying, constantly complaining and competing with each other. The longest relationship I've ever been in is with Rachel and I'll be damned if I call that a relationship.

She comes over, sucks my dick and leaves. Easy like that.

"ANGEL"

I abruptly close the computer as Mateo barges into my office. This motherfucker needs to learn the art of knocking. Mateo happens to be my younger brother, who could definitely benefit from showing some respect towards the Spanish Don "Mateo" I grit, clenching my teeth. He smirks as he approaches my desk and casually drops something onto it "I deliver for you, Don" He mocks.

Tyler Zhang & Lily Allen invite you to their engagement party:
Romero Garcia
Santiago Garcia
Mateo Gonzáleza
Chaos Daan
Justice Basu

Date: Saturday, June 15, 2022
Time: 7:00 - 12:00 pm
Location: The Zhang Residence 

Date: Saturday, June 15, 2022Time: 7:00 - 12:00 pmLocation: The Zhang Residence