home

I have to go there's no other option . I was walking in the street and other student were walking with thier friend . sudhan was walking infront of me with his friend .

He is taller than me .

I reached near the primary school near my home and took tha keys from my mom ( my mom is a primary school teacher ) and walk toward our home .

After getting into the room i closed the door , and lie on the bed .

I m so tired and hungry .

I changed my clothes into a blue pyjama and black t-shirt .

I went towards the kitchen heat the food . then sit infront of the Tv to find a good show or movie to watch while eating .

After eating I do the dishes then I was watching the show I choose and i didn't realize when i fall asleep .

I wake up at 4: 00 pm when my mom came from school . she was doing some work .

I get out of the move towards the bathroom then came back to the room.

Mom, I m hungry .

I said .

What do I do , if you are hungry .

Go eat something and annoy me .

Mom said

Why she always talk like this to me , am I that bad .

I thought .

6:00 pm , i sit to do my homework . After finishing , I was thinking about him , like what should i do so, he will talk to me .

Ohh , I have a idea . Please God , make  this happen .