Missing Mommy

February 12, 2024
We are gonna say what happened at the KC parade didn't happen but all my prayers are with them in Kansas City I just can't bring myself to write about that I hope you understand. Also pretend that Travis and Taylor have been dating since 2020. Taylor and Travis have a 2 year old daughter together and she is a major mommy's girl and is struggling with Taylor being away on tour especially since she will be in Australia for about 2 weeks

Taylor POV:
I am leaving in about 10 minutes to go to Australia. I am sad because I will miss Valentine's Day and the Super Bowl Parade. But I am most worried about leaving Emery as I have never been away from her this long since she was born. She has been attached at my hip for the past few days because she started seeing me pack.

I am now about to leave and Emmy is holding on to me for dear life.
"Emmy baby it's gonna be okay your gonna have so much fun with daddy and mommy will call every day"
"No no no I go pease I be good" She said bawling her eyes out
"Awwww baby girl I would love for you to come but it won't be fun" I say trying to hand over the toddler to Travis but her grip is only tightening on my shirt. Finally I am able to hand her off to Travis but she is kicking and screaming.
"No mama stay!!" She screams.
I quickly kiss her goodbye and Travis before I leave I tell her
"Mommy loves you so much baby" and leave the house followed by my security

Travis POV:
It's around 8pm the next day and I have been trying to get Emmy to sleep for the past 30 minutes but she keeps hysterically crying and asking for Taylor. She doesn't call Taylor yesterday because she was on the flight for 20 hours and then went straight to bed so Emmy has constantly been asking for the past day. But I knew better than to call Taylor as she will only feel guilty for leaving Emmy but this is the biggest audience she has ever played for yet and it's extremely important. I decided I will let her watch a show to go to sleep which I normally don't do but at this rate she needs to be asleep or she will be cranky tomorrow. I get a call from Aric and go to answer it.
"Baby I'm gonna be back in a few okay"
"Otay dada I watch"
"Yes girlie you stay and watch TV"
As soon as I leave the room Emmy looks around and puts her plan into action. She is very smart for her age.

Emery POV:
Daddy just left to go call to someone so I'm gonna call mommy because he won't let me. But he's gone so how will he know.
"Aleza call mommy" Alexa responds with "I'm sorry I don't see mommy in your contacts." She starts to panic.
"Aleza Mommy!!" She is getting upset
Alexa respond with "you asked me to call you Travis" this sparks her memory remembering her parents names are Travis and Taylor
"Yes yes Aleza call Taywor" she hears Alexa saying "calling Taylor❤️"
After a few rings she hears the only voice she wanted to hear. "Trav? Is everything okay?"
"Mama come home peaz!!" She says now hysterically crying again
"Awwww my baby it's okay. Where's daddy?" She asks feeling guilt already
"He on phone wif somone but I call you on aleza" Taylor is immediately amazed that she figured out how to call her from the Alexa but she is a smart baby after all.
"Okay baby, does daddy know you're calling me?"
"No" she says in between sobs that's when Taylor hears the door open

Travis POV:
"Hey sorry Aric I gotta go Emmy is crying hysterically again." I say and walk in the door but I hear Taylor's voice and see Emmy bawling her eyes out.
"Taylor?" I say confused as to why I hear her voice
"Trav Em called me on the alexa." Shit I didn't think she knew how to work it
"Hold on Tay I'm gonna transfer to my phone" I end the call on Alexa and move it to my phone. I scoop up Emmy with one arm and take her so she rests her head on my chest while I call Taylor. I'm playing with her curly hair just like Taylor does in hopes to calm her down a bit.
"I'm sorry babe Aric called me and I needed to answer. I've been trying to get her to sleep but she just kept crying for you and I didn't wanna disturb you I know you're probably in rehearsal.
"No Trav it's okay, I'm sorry she's not sleeping"
"Babe it's not your fault" I say mid sentence until Emmy's cry's go over my words
"Dada I wanna see mama now" she says sobbing meaning she wants to FaceTime
"Tay can we?"
"Yes of course" she replies. As soon as she answers I can see her heart shatter as Emmy's little face is all tear stained.

To be continued...

A/N hope you enjoyed sorry this is bad, this is my first time ever writing smth like this