32. Confronting Shadows

Fear

Fear

Panic

Flashback

Darkness

Loneliness

These are the things jimin is feeling right now.

He is walking down from the stairs of his school building holding the railings to walk steadily or else his legs will give up and he will fall down.

"Jimin" one of his teacher called him as he looked at him with clear fear on his eyes.

"What happened where are you going between school hours?" the teacher asked.

"scared....I need hyung.....I need him" jimin said with a low voice as he is backing away from the teacher.

"What I can't hear you properly and why do you look like you are crying" the teacher said coming closer to stop jimin who is shaking his head and walking back.

"I need to go I can't stay please" jimin said looking around trembling in fear.

"But what the FUCK is wrong with you" the teacher almost shouted losing his patience.

Jimin flinched and his eyes began forming tears and he looked around to hide himself somewhere.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung said walking towards them.

"Mr. Kim I don't know what's wrong with this boy he is running away from school in the middle of his class" the teacher said.

Taehyung frowned his eyebrows when he saw jimin in such a state and what the hell is he saying jimin is good student he will never bunk classes. But his trembling hands and legs and teary eyes is making taehyung to question what is happening to him.

He slowly walked towards jimin and before he could reach out to him jimin flinched and walked back tears falling from his eyes as he is shaking as well.

Taehyung became shocked to see him like this so he didn't went more close to him and smiled at him softly but jimin was not having anything that soft smile is also like a threat to him right now.

"See Mr. Kim I don't know what's wrong with this boy is this a new way to fool teacher and bunk classes" the teacher said scoffing.

"Mr. Lee can't you see his state he is scared and you are busy talking rubbish right now. Is this how a teacher helps their students" taehyung said with gritted teeth looking at him with cold eyes

"Mr. Kim you...before he could say anything taehyung cut him off

"Shut up and you should better go and attend your class I will handle him" taehyung said and turning around to walk towards jimin.

"How dare you talk to me like that Mr Kim" he said with anger filled voice.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and ignored him. The teacher angrily went back to his classroom.