WE NEED DARES

Ash:... ITS BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS!
WHY HASNT CINDERACE UPDATED
Serena: Probably not enough dares
Bonnie: Then ill do one I really wanted to do! AND THATS REVEALING ALL THE BOYS THE GIRLS LIKE
SERENA OBVIOUSLY LIKES ASH
MAY OBVIOUSLY LIKES DREW
DAWN OBVIOUSLY LIKES PA-
Cinderace: IM BACK BOIS!
(Evreyone claps)
But we don't have enough dares for the official next chapter. However... (Evil laugh)
(Evreyone is scared)
Cinderace: We can do the ones I have made up! So Bonnie continue spilling the crushes.
Bonnie: YASSSSS THANK YOU!
Cinderace: Also, side note, the co-hosts arent here today as its not an official chapter.
Bonnie: AS I WAS SAYING.... DAWN OBVIOUSLY LIKES PAUL, LIKO OBVIOUSLY LIKES ROY, IRIS OBVIOUSLY LIKES CILAN, MISTY LIKES GARY, CHLOE LIKES GOH, AND LILLE OBVIOUSLY LIKES BROCK!!!!!!
(all the girls were blushing so hard except for Serena)
Cinderace: Wait, Lille likes Brock? Even I didn't know that and I'm the shipping king. You have asserted you utter dominance! (bows down to Bonnie and gives Shipping Queen Crown)
Also, im giving you authors powers. WITH a catch.
Bonnie: What is it?
Cinderace: I will reveal YOUR crush!!! And also because the readers are basically  degenerents y'all have to do seven minutes in heaven.
(Bonnie was blushing like a tomato)
Cinderace: Look, the readers want you two to do it. Look at how many people have said it. (He pulls out a long list of the "fourthwheel do seven minutes in heaven" comments)
Cinderace: BONNIE LIKES...
(EVREYONE EXCEPT BONNIE ARE GETTING READY FOR COMEBACK)
MAX!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone except Bonnie: YES! FINALLY BONNIE'S CRUSH HAS BEEN REVEALED! NOW INTO THE CLOSET WITH MAX!!! (Shoves her and Max into the closet)

Seven Minutes later...
Cinderace: Oh..... God... What have a done. Im going to get cancelled. That's illegal what they just did...
Everyone but Cinderace: What do you mean?
Cinderace: In my world you cant do that till your over 18.
Everyone except Cinderace: But in this world age doesn't matter!
Cinderace: Oh... Well. Bless my soul for seeing that. ANYWAYS, MOVING ON! Misty has to get kissed by Gary without retaliation for the duration of the kiss.
Misty: EW NO WAY! WH- (Gary pulls in for a kiss)

Afterwards...

Misty: EW I GOT GARYGERMS™!
Cinderace: Ah. Here's some soap and hand sanitizer to get rid of the GaryGerms™.
Misty: AH! Thank Arcues!
Cinderace: Anyways, thats it for this sorta official chapter of POKEMON TRUTH OR DARE! REMEMBER TO LEAVE DARES SO WE CAN MAKE AN OFFICAL CHAPTER