Car Crash

"Ok Cameron don't break the TV." I say to him over the phone. He was playing WII sports and he was upset over being beat at tennis 5 times in a row.
"The hell I won't, I mean this whole thing is rigged. Why does it have to be this way? What has happened to WII sports?" He says frustrated and I laugh.
"Ok I'm on my way home right now so I'll be there in a minute." I say and I hear him curse the TV again. "Stop cursing the television." I say after that.
"Hell I won't, love you, see you in a minute." He says and curses the TV yet again.
"Love you too, bye." I say and hang up.
As soon as I turn to put my phone down in the console I see a truck pull out in front of me. I slam on the brakes but it's too late. I feel the glass shatter on me from the windshield and then I hear yelling. After that everything went black.

Cameron's POV
"Mother trucking WII tennis." I say to myself as I play my tenth game of the day.
I decide to turn the WII off and go make me a sandwich. I go to the kitchen and grab the jar of pickles out of the fridge and I accidentally dropped it all over the floor in front of me.
"Well Jaxx it seems we are in a pickle here." I say to my dog and laugh at my own joke. Jaxx just sits there. Staring at me.
"Y/N would have laughed." I say to myself.
Speaking of Y/N, where the hell is she? She should be home by now cause she just went to the store. How long does it take to drive home from the store?
Then I hear my phone going off from the living room. I go get it and answer it.
"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Cameron Dallas?" The woman's voice on the other line says.
"Depends." I say
"Well I'm calling in concern of Y/N. We have her here in the ER and she has life threatening injuries from a auto accident." She says and I frown.
"What? I just talked to her on the phone that's impossible." I say in disbelief.
"Well her mother is on her way but she told us to contact you." The woman said and I started towards the car.
"I'm on my way." I say and hang up.
The whole ride there I was worried sick. Y/N had life threatening injuries. I'm not a doctor but I thinks that's pretty bad.
When I get into the hospital they won't let into the room to see Y/N. I sit in the waiting room another hour before I hear the doctor come out.
"How is she?" I ask nervously.
"She has 4 broken ribs, a broken leg, and a slight concussion." He says and I wince at the thought of all that happening to her.
"She's going to be ok right?" I ask.
"Yes she will recover but she'll need your help over the next few weeks and I'm putting her on bed rest so the ribs will heal faster." He says and I nod my head, taking in what he's saying.
"You can see her now if you'd like but she probably won't wake up for a while." He said and then told me what room she is in. I go into her room and look at her. She is asleep with cuts all over her forehead. She looks like she's barely breathing. I go over to her and grab her hand. I pull up a chair and then sit by her bed. Waiting for her to wake up. Thirty minutes later her eyes flutter open and then close tightly because of the light. She breaths deeply and winces because of her broken ribs. I squeeze her hand and she turns to look at me.
"Hey I recked the car." She weakly says and I laugh.
"I noticed." I said and she smiles. "It doesn't matter though, as long as you are ok."