~That Night~

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⩇⩇:⩇⩇ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ˖ ݁ 𖥔.

*sigh

What a bad... bad.. day.
I thought everything's gonna work out smoothly as I wished.
But what the heck? Look at me now, just like a homeless. No, that's too much. I'm just exaggerated.

The tiredness that I felt made me want to stop for a while. And good, in front of me there's a long bench with a lamp as lighting just right next to it. Then no need to think for long, I walked quickly towards it about to sit down for rest.

It's been very quiet around here. None of the shops were open considering it's quite late at night already. But wait, I decide to look at the sportwatch in my wrist. And, ah... it's exactly 12 o'clock at night right now. Just one second later, this day will pass to turn into a new day again, so what am I really doing here actually?

I've been quite confused. In the middle of an urban area with a variety of entertainment places, restaurants, shopping malls and stores, and other places like that in the area, turns out that it's so hard to find a job?
It's possible that I spent six hours walking around. Went to this shop and that shop just to asked for a job. But what? Six hours is a waste.
I thought finding job wasn't this hard. Guess I was wrong.

You see, if I had been a heartless son or an uncaring son or at least a son who didn't mind splurging on his parents' money, I certainly wouldn't have sacrificed 6 hours of my time to go around visiting places and volunteering to spread more smiles and nice face expression just like I did before.
But unfortunately, I'm not a son who likes to splurge on his parents' money. Despite the fact that I wasn't born into a lower middle class family. My father owns several companies, while my mother runs a foundation. They have gained quite a lot of popularity indeed.

Well, they're rich. And I'm rich too. To be precise, I'm a son of a wealthy couple.

However... I'm not a real rich man yet.
Right?

I'm starting college in one week. And before that, I want to find a part-time job. At least the money from my work will be used for fun. Yeah, to lash out and treat myself using my own money😏

Proudly, I managed to get a scholarship to continue my education at a top university in this country. So in this matter of education, it wouldn't end up being so troublesome for my parents. Although I'm sure, even if I failed to get the scholarship, they wouldn't even mind sending me to the best university for the elite.

The point is that, I want to learn to live more independently from now on. In everything.

So that's why I'm here right now.
Sitting alone near the three-way intersection at midnight after worked hard to find a job.

I admit, I failed today.
But that's okay, there's still tomorrow.
Just so you know that I'm an optimist and a fighter man. 'Give up' is not in my dictionary.

"Should I export a place further away from this area, tomorrow?"

"Huh.. but it could be an obstacle in my daily life if it's too far from the apartment or campus."

"Ah! That!"

Suddenly I remember someone.

"Then should I call....ing.."

"-hey who's there?!"

I stood up spontaneously from my seat. Although the area in front of me was quite dimly lit, I'm sure I wasn't mistaken. Someone was standing in the middle of the street, right across from the shoe polish shop and the flat on both sides of the street.