Wedding

The next week.

Bamboo: Its SMG3 and SMG4's wedding day. SMG3 is in his cafe getting ready with Meggy, Tari and Luigi. While SMG4 is in the castle getting ready with Mario, Bob, and Boopkins.

SMG3: I Can't believe today's the day! I've been waiting ALL my life for this.

Meggy: I'm so happy you can accomplish your dreams.

SMG3:yea...

Luigi: Oh! You should wear this *shows his WOTFI suit* 

SMG3: That thing again?

Luigi: Yeah, everyone thinks you look hot in the suit *speaking about the fans*😏

SMG3: Everyone? I don't want to look good for EVERYONE. I wanna look good only for SMG4.

Tari: Don't worry, SMG4 stills loves you with or without the suit. He loves you because of your personality not your looks.

SMG3: I guess your right. That's the same reason I love him. He's comprehensive, although he's kind of dumb when it comes to finding a new meme, he's kind, he's everything a man needs. At least for me. 

Luigi: Agreed

SMG3: EXCUSE ME? 

Luigi: *little scared* No no, not like that. I mean I agree that he's dumb when finding a new meme.😰

SMG3: Ok then...😑

Meggy: Anyways put on the suit.

SMG3: Ok. *went to his room to change*

MEANWHILE WITH SMG4

Boopkins: Are you excited about your wedding.

SMG4: I guess... Who am I kidding. I was WAITING for SMG3 to ask me the question! Over the years I realized that he's not a villain who wants to kill me and Mario, Although that WAS his intention, But he's just a man who didn't receive love and wanted it.

Bob: DaMn, I NEveR KNew ThAT ABoUt HiM.

Mario: Wasn't It obvious?

SMG4: Yea, even Mario knows. He's the dumbest of us all.

Bob: WeLL, I BArEly See HIM.

SMG4: Well that explain things. Anyways, what do you think I should wear?

Mario: This one for sure 😏*shows him the maid dress*

SMG4: OH HELL NAW!!! I'm not wearing that. Maybe another day BUT NOT ON MY WEDDING!

Mario: CHILL BOY! Mario was just saying. 

Boopkins: We need something SMG3 will find attractive.

SMG4: Since when do you know about weddings.

Boopkins: Ever since SMG3 showed me how to do it.

SMG4: Wait, he showed you?

Boopkkins: Yea. He taught me about rizz.

SMG4: Of course he did. Did he told you anything he likes?

Boopkins: Um tall people?

SMG4: Really?😑Anything else?

Boopkins: Um... his cafe is the best to have a date?