Then there were 20

In the deep reaches of outer space two ships can be seen fighting with each other. A massive brown ship is attacking a much smaller teal ship, somewhere out near the planet Jupiter.

Robotic Lieutenant: Hull damage: 20 percent, weapons system's still operational.

The alien commander of the ship, Vilgax, yells at his lieutenant.

Vilgax: I have come too far to be denied. The Omnitrix's shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares stand in my way!

Meanwhile, at school on Planet Earth, Jen Tennyson is seen sitting in school, crafting a paper air-plane, proceeding to throw it at the back of her teacher's head. The teacher lets out a gasps as they look back at Jen poorly pretending to read her book, smooshing her face in between the pages.

As the clock in the classroom keeps ticking, Jen is waiting anxiously for the bell to ring.

Jen: Come on... Come on...

Teacher: And I just want to remind you all that I will be teaching summer school this year, and it's not too late to sign up!

Jen:*whispers* Yeah, right.

The bell then finally rings and Jen jumps up in her seat.

Jen: Yes! Outta here!

Teacher: Everyone, have a good vacation, and I hope to see you all again in the fall.

As Jen follows her classmates out of the classroom, her teacher calls out to her.

Teacher: Jennifer, could I have a word with you before you go?*holds up Jen's paper airplane*

Jen huffs and walks over to the teacher's desk. Meanwhile, outside the school, Cash and J.T backs another kid, Jamie, up against a tree.

Cash: Normally, we'd take your money and beat you up. But since it's the last day of school, we're going to give you a break. Now fork over the cash, so we can get out of here.

Jen: Leave him alone!

J.T: Get lost shrimp.

Jen: I said, back off!

Cash: Oh, looks like we got us a hero. Suppose we don't wanna back off?

J.T: What are ya gonna do about it, Tennyson?

Before she can act, another kid makes themselves present.

Y/n: Question is, what are you two gonna do?

Cash and J.T then back away scared as they see Y/n get in front of Jen.

J.T: C-Crap! It's Y/n!

Cash: Back off L/n! This ain't got nothing to do with you!

Y/n: Well seeing as you're bulling some kid and planning on bullying Jen, I would say it is my business.

Cash: You got lucky this time Tennyson!