Five

Third Person Pov

It has been at least 3 weeks since Alejandro Burromuerto and Heather Kasuga "accidentally" ran into each other at the car convention of the year. And ever since that encounter, the pair would bark at each other like cats and dogs non-stop. Except with guns and knives, and small pranks that they hoped would, unfortunately, kill the other.

With the same intentions came the same feelings, but different intentions. Heather wanted to kill him, and quite frankly, made it clear to Alejandro that he was aggravating her in every way possible.

Alejandro wanted to kill her too. On the other hand,  he showed that it was funny to him, and made Heather feel as if he was not bothered by the fact they kept going back and forth. He wanted to make her feel as if he enjoyed the continuous rivalry. But deep down he resented Heather, because wow, she was good.

But he couldn't show that, could he?

The resentment the two had for each other was a clear sight for both of them to see. But one thing they couldn't quite get a hint at, was something they never really expected that could bring the two—together?

All they needed was a little push.

Jack Hayes, a blonde, tall male with blue eyes created out of a hypnotic spell, walked through the halls of his bosses lair with his hair messy and swung to the side. His eyes were full of anger and wanted to manipulate another delicate soul and pull them into his clutch.

He almost had one. Scarlett Mitchell. He swore he had the woman under his spell. The way she twirled her dark hair in her long finger or the way her seductive eyes drew him in like the other women did, and he would then trick her into falling for him. He would ask them if they wanted a drink, but not the one they asked for, for he would take and mix it with horrific lies splattered all in it, so then she would no longer be under the spell of him, but instead, under the influence.

So when he did do the horrific things he claims not to pursue, he wouldn't be caught in a lie. Or so he thought.

Turns out Scarlett Mitchell wasn't the sweet woman he saw. Hell, her name wasn't even Scarlett Mitchell. It was Heather fucking Kasuga. And the night he tried to take her, she took him.

He was locked in a cell for days! He got tased, and to him, that shit hurt like no other. And Heather wasn't even the one to drag him into a cell, it was her little minions she asked to do for. And he would normally be a little distraught about being caught—but what completely pissed him off is the fact he was caught by a woman, who he believed was too weak to figure out the truth.

Hayes pushed the doors open furiously, revealing his reddened, slim face to his boss and the red-head next to him.

"Mr. McLean." He huffed, letting the door slam behind him. The dark-haired man looked at him with confusion and a hint of amusement.

"Lays!" He laughed, walking up to him and putting a shoulder around the man in front of him. "Haven't seen you in a while. You also haven't been bringing in any women around, you know you don't get paid for nothing right?"

That was another reason Jack did this. He did get enjoyment from taking advantage of women, but he also got paid for it by the man before him, Lucas McLean. He viewed it as a win-win.

"It's Hayes." He furrowed his eyebrows. Lucas knew his name, and he always called him silly names. Jack allowed it, but today just wasn't his day.

"And where's the next girl? Do you expect money?" Lucas crossed his arms.

Jack gulped, running his fingers through his blonde hair. "Listen. This girl, I tried to get her, but she was some type of secret agent spy along with her- whoever he was. They looked like they fuck, but hated each other." He nodded and then snapped himself out of it, clearing his throat. "Besides that though, she kidnapped me, guess she found out I did this shit."