TRIGGER WARNING

"Please, you don't wanna do this. I won't tell anyone! Please, I promise!"

I frantically yell while chained to a pole. The man in front of me holds the key to my prison. He looks at me as if I were a meal and he is a ravenous wolf while he sits there. He smiles and walks closer to me. I try to back up, but unfortunately, I can only go so far before the chain holds me back. I beg him not to touch me and just to let me go but, he doesn't listen. Instead, he unbuckles his belt and drops his pants. Through his boxers, I can tell that he's hard. Grasping me hard by my hair, he pulls down his underwear till I can see his penis.

"Be a good mouse and suck my dick."

He tells me to "go ahead" while flashing me a wicked smile. I tell him to fuck himself and move my head away because there is no way in hell that I would do that. He didn't like that so he pulled a knife out of his shirt and held it to my throat threatening me. I start to feel tears running down my face with every threat. I beg him to let me go and to leave me alone. All of a sudden I feel a deep cut on my chest. I cry out in pain and watch the blood flow out of my body horrified. I look back at him and he looks disappointed. He starts saying something, but I couldn't hear him over my thoughts. I feel him grab my cheeks and shove his dick in my mouth. He starts to roughly rape my throat without slowly building up to a tolerance. After some time he cums. It's hot and bitter. Then, with a laugh, he lets go of me and shoves me to the ground.