Too Sweet

"Welcome home, darling."

 Harley's eyes widen as he drops his keys. The jingle knocks him out of his surprised state, his expression eventually falling to a neutral one. He sighs and starts to take off his coat and shoes.

"The hell are you doing here Roman? And how'd you get in, I changed the locks."

Roman frowns and pours more wine into his glass. Next to him, Harley noticed two other bottles that looked to be empty. After taking a sip he sighs.

"I noticed. It was quite tricky getting in. But once I did, there were no problems. Other than the lack of alcohol of course. I hope you don't mind that I brought my own. And don't worry, I didn't use your card." 

Harley scrunches his nose. The smell of alcohol was so strong he felt like he had walked into a bar. He scans Roman's body for any injury. After kicking Roman out he always assumed that he would get into some kind of trouble, but he looked fine.

"You didn't answer my question. Why are you here? Isn't there a line you should be snorting? or maybe a swingers party?"

Harley was shocked by his own words but didn't show it. Roman put his hand over his chest and made a hurt face. 

"What a low blow. Don't you know I'm two weeks sober? Saying things like that can trigger people, darling. Besides that, I'm here for you. Sit, lets have a drink together."

Harley hesitates but sits down anyways, curious to hear what he has to say. Looking at him closer he can see that Roman wasn't lying. His bags were clearing, he's not as pale, and he could see him shifting around as if he were craving. A thought crosses his mind on why he's starting to get sober. Could it be for him? He didn't want to think that because if that were true he would have tried two years earlier when they were still together.

"You know I really like what you did with the place. It's very homey. Like you."

Roman pours another glass, this time handing it to Harley. Harley takes the drink out of Roman's shaking hand. They share eye contact for a bit.

"um, yeah. I guess so. So what do you mean you're here for me? I haven't heard from you in a year and now you're back. What do you want?"

Roman takes a deep breath and explains how he's been working on things for a year and wants to get back together. He fixed his credit, got a job, got an apartment, and stopped hanging with the wrong crowd. It was all so much for Harley to take in but he couldn't stop smiling. As much as he wanted to pretend Roman didn't exist, or even hate him he couldn't. He was finally taking action and being productive, all for him. Nothing made him feel as special as he did then.

"Only if we take it slow. I don't want to pick up where we left off. I want to know the new you. And you have to promise you will never choose drugs over me EVER again."

Even in his drunken state you can see Roman's eyes light up. He smiles widely and swears it. He clumsily stands up and drags Harley off of the chair, messily kissing him. Harley returns the kiss and Roman lifts him up. Harley laughs a bit, not sure if it's because he's tipsy, or if it's because he's genuinely happy for the first time in a long time.

"I missed that pretty smile of yours. I can't wait to turn it into a drooling mess."

Roman carries Harley up the stairs and into the bedroom they once shared together, shutting the door behind them.

Roman lightly lays Harley down and kisses all over his neck, holding his arms above his head. He starts leaving marks and shoves his knee between Harley's, touching his clothed crotch. Harley lets out a small moan causing Roman to smirk and move one of his hands to Harleys neck. He starts to lightly squeeze and whisper sweet words into Harley's ear. He starts to unbutton Harley's shirt and lick his nipples. Swirling his tongue all around and leaving marks around the area. Harley's back arches upwards, towards the sensation that he was feeling as Roman switches sides. When he's done he sits up and lets go of Harley's hands and neck. Harley takes this opportunity to take off Roman's shirt. Revealing multiple wounds that he couldn't see before. He touches one that looks recent and looks up at him. Roman leans down and kisses Harley gently reassuring him without words. Roman pulls away and then pulls off his pants, watching Harley do the same. 

"Are you ready Harley?"

"Yes."