38 ~ Andaman

AISHA

Last two days acknowledged me with the two most important confessions of his life.

After hearing him out, I was pretty sure that he needed this break from his work and family. Everyone needs. And why would I say no for my honeymoon when my husband wants to take me on his own.

We are heading towards the resort now that was booked by him. It has turned late at evening. Cool breeze. Tress swirling. It's so romantic out here.

Last noon, we planned a trip to Andaman. By the time he booked out tickets, I packed everything for us. Actually it was pretty fun, packing our things together. For our honeymoon. I mean- I've done packings earlier—but just for me— this one felt pretty different. He was helping me, suggesting me which dress should I take along with me, and I was choosing clothes for him.

Maa and papaji agreed too and they too wanted to us to go out for our honeymoon.
I saw a slight change in him yesterday when he sat along with his parents during the tea time.

I could say, not only maa and papaji was happy but he was happy too. Parents are parents, no matter how they're and what they've done in their past. The time they decide that they want to give you time, happiness, you cannot deny, and it's the truth.

We reached our resort and moved inside our room .

I took a much needee bath and changed myself into fresh clothes. He did the same after me.

As it had already turned night by the time we finished freshening up, we decided to have our dinner.

We ordered the food for ourselves in the restaurant of the resort. The waiter noted our order and left us alone.

He was looking into my eyes dangerously.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"We're on our honeymoon, wifey", he winked his eye.

I smiled, "so what?".

"So what? Uhmhm, aren't you scared of me?", he smirked.

I shook my head knowingly to tease him. He let out a soft laugh from his mouth.

The waiter came in with the food and we ate our dinner silently. Because I knew something was going inside his mind, something playful and I allowed it to cook.

After eating our dinner, we decided to go on beach for seeing the night view. Beaches look perfect at night.

The beach was just 30-40 steps away from the resort.

We sat there on the chair. The entire beach was empty, only five or six people were visible as it had turned dark outside.

The waves of the oceans was appearing white in colour like pearls and the sound of the waves was so soothing.

He held my hand in his hands. He looked towards me and I looked back into his eyes.

"Aisha."

"Hmm," I  hummed.

"I love you," he said with a serious face.
I stared into his eyes for good minutes.

His intense eyes that was sending shivers throughout my body. Everytime I look into his eyes, I just find love, lots and lots of love for me, just for me.

Words can lie, actions can also lie sometimes but eyes cannot!

His eyes were the naked proof of his love for me. Love, which he had carried since our school days. Love, which he kept in his diary for seven long years. Love, because of which he saved my life.

And I didn't had any reason now, to not love him.

Or to not let him feel loved by me.
The day he surrendered himself entirely to me, was the day I came to know that he devours me like a Goddess.

Knowing that he has loved me, not just for two or three years like couples these days, he loved me for entire ten years when I was even not around him, when he knew that our future wasn't possible together, he still had me in his heart.

I cannot keep him away from me anymore. I know he wants me, he yearns for me, he needs me.

He was staring into my eyes and waiting for my reply. I looked into those very eyes which hold love for me and replied him,

"I love you too, my first and forever love."

His serious face turned into a smiling one immediately and he stood up from his place, picking me up in his arms, bridal style.

"I'm so happy Aisha, so so so happy".

I patted on his chest and signalled him to keep me back on the ground. He kept me back and stared in my eyes with his smiling face. Very beautiful face.

I circled my arms around him and lifted myself up on my toe.

I cupped his cheeks with both my hands and placed my lips immediately on his.
I sucked his lips with all the passion that I had. He was doing the same, he was sucking my lips so heavily like he was remembering the taste of my lips forever in his mind.

He picked me up again holding me by my waist and we kissed more densely and intensely. He was biting my lip at times and I was exploring his tongue. We didn't care who was around us, or whether any one else was watching us, we were so badly engrossed in our kiss.

We were eating each other wildly. After few minutes, we started panting and seperated ourselves somehow.

We remained still in the same position for some five minutes feeling the cold wind blowing against our bodies.

"Shall we leave?" he asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and I nodded my head.

We walked up to our room, hands in hands.  As soon as we reached our room, he locked the door behind us. And the very next second I was up again, in his arms and he placed me on the bed. He switched off the lights and spread my legs wide to come in between them.

He traced my bottom lip with his thumb, and crashed his lips upon mine again.
We were kissing each other like we hadn't kissed each other since years. His hands were in my hair and his mouth was on mine. I grabbed his shoulders and slowly slid my hand to his neck.

His hands,chest and lips were hungrily against mine. He was  gripping my face like he was afraid to let go and I was fighting for my breathe.

He pulled himself back and waited for me to breathe in but as soon as I took my first breathe, he again shoved his tongue inside me.

He slid it against my lips, I immediately part them and welcomed the warmth of a much deeper kiss.

His hands were sliding down my arms.
I whimpered. He seperated his mouth from mine and I inhaled deeply.

He was touching his lips against my cheeks and weird sensations were running down my body.

I was feeling all wet now.

"Do you want to pleasure yourself, love?", he muttered against my skin, and his hot breathe touched me.

He was quiet. He lifted his face and stared in my eyes.

"I want you, to pleasure me," I whispered, his eyes locked with mine.

"Aaaah."

A soft moan escaped his mouth and God, it was so sexy.

"Are you sure baby?" he questioned.

I have never been so sure.

"I want you to make me yours, please," I replied and another moan escaped from his mouth and I was damn sure that I'm badly soaked for my husband now.

"Baby, we can wait. There's no hurry and also there's one thing— uh– I don't have a protection baby," he said with care, itching his eyebrow with his thumb.

Fuxk protection!

"I'll take a pill next morning, I need you right now," I pleaded, caressing his arms gently.

He smiled and feathered my cheek with his fingers,

"I'll make you my wife, today, in all aspects, I'll make you mine, my Aisha." ~