Chapter 3 - Jarilo and Memories

Location: ???.

"So...? When will you stop taking care of those stupid flowers?"

A child who looked like 8 years old, was gardening their Flower's, it was a beautiful garden filled with many flowers of different types, it made the child happy to see how his work affected greatly the flowers, he heard a voice calling out for them, the child thought it was gonna be an appreaciation of his work, Oh How Wrong they were.

"Mom!" They exclaimed happily, thinking that their mom would be proud of him, or atleast love him as much as he loves hes... as soon as the mother opened her mouth, the cheerful face started to dissappear into a frown and turned slight pale...thats what happens everyday...

"When...? I said, When will you stop taking care of those useless flowers...they won't help you be a stronger person, I want you to be a warrior, not a gardener..."

...

...

...

It almost seemed like, his world crumbled.

"Why...Can't you be like me, You're disgraceful, you're too soft...too childish and useless."

(disgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgracefuldisgraceful and...toosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosofttoosoft)

These words roamed in his mind for a long time, before the child had noticed, its mother has already left them all alone...they were alone, his eyes watered as the thought of their own mother hating them...why should they bother taking care of that garden, if their mother doesn't like it? Wouldn't it be better if they just destroyed their garden...and maybe grow up...?

The child sat there...he didn't want to leave its garden behind, but it would make his mother happy wouldn't it? he thought for a long minute before having tears falling off their eyes, the child didn't want to do so... they were desperate for an answer, until...

...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

A voice called them over, giving the atmosphere around him a more calming tune, as the voice cutted through their tears...

"Are you alright...?"

The child was scared to turn around but its only reaction was to widen his eyes as now the "intruder" has appeared into his view.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying...?"

It was...Another male child, seemingly like near his age, But they had a curious smile on their face...Should he answer them...?