IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

My bad guys, I swear I didn't do it on purpose. (Don't worry the book has not been discontinued.)

Yeah, it's been what, 2 years? I've grown and so has my writing. I was not actively in the Harry Potter fandom for a long while, and I did not use Wattpad that much honestly, so naturally, this book wasn't updated.

I'm not going to lie to both you and myself right now and tell you I was busy with school or my mental health. Neither will I make up some excuse saying I didn't have time, I forgot to update, or that I didn't care for this book anymore or I outgrew it.

The reason why I didn't update was that I decided to work more on writing things like original stories and so on. I stopped writing or wrote less fanfics since I thought it was childish.

There was another contributing factor to my not updating, and it was the fact someone at my school had found my account. This person was my bully, to explain the severity of the situation. Every time I would stand up for myself they would tell me to "write it on my Wattpad," or tease me by saying some shit like they would be the next villain in my story. I was ashamed and stopped writing completely, thinking writing fan fictions in here (which, by the way, I wrote due to my mental health being terrible) was the reason I was bullied so much.

Of course, I was wrong and I'm trying to get back the habit of writing every day in here.

The other day I saw a TikTok with the song that Harry and Hermione dance to in HPATDH "O Children" and it brought back some good memories of Covid times, when I would spend my days cuddled up watching the Harry Potter movies over and over again, and reading the books non stop. So, since I'm working on healing my inner child, I thought it would be good for me to write here again.

I'm not telling you to expect more from me (or more of me) but I'm just saying that the updates will most likely become closer and closer every month.

So yes, you can expect a new chapter of "Poisonous Apple" will be updated here soon, and you can expect me to update more and more of my books. 

Enjoy your day/night wherever you are.

Your dear writer,

Emi Riddle.