chapter 6

SENJU POV.

"Alright, thanks" I said quietly so I don't wake up the others

I went into Mikey's room and noticed it was pretty spacious but not at the same time.

I looked at Mikey then to my shirt  I gently grabbed my shirt and pulled it abit forward because I didn't want to wear these clothes to bed since their more for going out. But I didn't have any other clothes to wear so I wouldn't have a choice.

I heard noises coming from Mikey's closet and that was because Mikey was looking for something in there after a while or so Mikey stood up with black shorts and a white shirt to match.

Mikey held his hands out with the clothes to me with his hair still in his face with his eyelids close. At first I didn't get it but after a few seconds Mikey said " Here put these on so you feel comfortable when you go to sleep." He said that with a tired voice that it was hard to hear but I heard it so I knew what to do and I took the clothes from him.

After I came back to his room with his clothes on while I held mine in my hands. I put my clothes somewhere Mikey had told me to put it. Mikey went past me and fell down on his bed.but then he moved to the side of the bed that's near the wall.

he yawned "are you coming senju?" He asked questioningly but with a tried voice

I looked at him with a questioningly look wondering what's going on his head.

"C'mon now" he said

"I wouldn't want a girl sleeping on my couch or the floor" he added

'Well normally the guys would offer to sleep on the floor but he is one of a kind' I thought with a tired expression

I am starting to get tired from everything that happened the last 24 hours.So I can't argue with him.So I walked to Mikey's bed and flopped on it.

After that I tried to make space between us so it wasn't to awkward.but when I was trying to do that he just grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

"What the hell are you trying to pull?" I asked with a questionable voice since I was blushing and I didn't want it to show through my voice. Though he can't see since my face is in his chest so it wouldn't have mattered.

"You were about to fall so I helped you out.plus this bed isn't that big so stay close to me. And it's not like I'm some pervert." he replied with his voice slowly slipping away by the second

As I was about to open my mouth I closed it as soon as I heard soft snores coming from Mikey.

I looked up just to make sure that it was mikey.And it was, I looked at him and he sure has gotten better looks or maybe he has always looked like this.Now that I think about it he did look adorable as a child.And he still does at times too. But the sun will start rising if I keep on thinking about it.

I was going to try and make this 1000 words but since I forgot it I'll just post it and try with the other one 🙂