CHAPTER 1 (Green Supra)

I was sixteen turning seventeen that year when I first met him, he was eighteen. Shawn, my brother's best friend introduce him to me since I'll be moving to a new school that academic year but that wasn't the first time I saw him. We moved to a new house that year it's was in Shawn's neighborhood and my brother is the only one who's excited about it since he's been friends with Shawn since they are in 7th grade. Shawn and my brother Kristoff were incoming junior in college that year. He was on his senior high school, I was on my junior high, I do hear his name from Shawn from time to time whenever I'm with Shawn and Kristoff. He is a racer protégé, Shawn always brag about how good he is and he's a friend to him. At that time I don't really care though who's this boy they always talked about, I was also busy juggling with my study and my modeling career, our parents allowed me to accept modeling stints as long as I still do good at school. I have to maintain it otherwise I will lose what makes me happy. I am happy with all this beautiful things I have at that moment. Being pretty and smart can get you almost everything you want, almost...

The first time I saw him was an ordinary day in his school, my new school. My mom was arranging my enrolment and I was left alone in a chair outside in the corridor. He was running so fast and at that very moment he tripped right in front of me, I almost laugh but I saw the pain in his face so I stop myself. He quickly sat down on the floor and check his hand and feet for any injury, a rather unusual for a teenager to check himself than collecting his belongings that scattered on the floor first. I wasn't aware at that moment why he did that, but later I realize he was just checking himself because he is an athlete. I didn't say a single word, I got up my feet and collect his things on the floor while he is busy checking on his extremities. He wasn't even aware I'm picking his things for him.

"Here." The first word that I utter to him, giving his bag to him with all of his belongings that I picked up. He looked up at his bag as if he was puzzled to where I came from. That's the moment he realize he was not alone in the corridor.

"Oh right, thanks." He took the bag from me while he got up from the floor, he didn't even look at me in the face.

"Are you okay." I ask him

"I'm fine, thanks." He response while he tried to brush off some dirt off of his pants.

He was about to run again but he look back at me and said.

"Thanks again, see you around."

I did not response I just look at him going away, looking at his back particularly a visible mole at the center of his nape. I am always fascinated by moles specially on uncommon places on skin. I got a little curious on why he is running on an empty corridor with every students on its summer break. A week passed by we met again unexpectedly at Shawn's house.

"Felicity! Felicity!" My mom at the foot of the stair shouting my name. It was four in the afternoon, I wonder why she's here already. She owns a talent company, a variety of talents to be exact, from sport athlete to models and actors. I'm one of her talent actually. She and my dad was at first skeptical when some of her business partner got an eye on me to modeled their products when they saw me. But I really want to be a model, so we compromise since in this house we have always a say on our own life.

I was browsing the brochure of my new school at that moment. I got up and went outside my room to meet her on the stair since I hate shouting contest.

"What is it mom?"

"Your brother texted me to bring his laptop on Shawn's house." She said looking at her phone.