a busted lip

"All the people knew the story of the ancient evil of Zhan Tiri and the inventions of demanitus but lost in tracks of time there was a 3rd, she was known as the goddess of the stars, she helped travelers cross the seas, made constellations into stories, and most importantly made the sun drop and the moon opel. She lived with humanity and thrived with them, she helped all for she was the gift. She loved humanity and believed in their wellness, so she gave us the sun and moon to share her power, but in typical human fashion, they were greedy because of their powers. wars broke out and this angered the goddess. When she asked for her gifts back they refused and turned on her, she had no choice but to fight. her battle armor was made of the stardust her weapon only she could hold. She fought the humans until she got the sun on the moon back. She realized the power and dangers of having them together so she entrusted two of her most loyal followers, deminucus and Zhan Tiri. And you know how the story goes."

I said to my sister as she brushed my hair. It was nice to have Rapunzel back even though we are only adopted sisters it sure felt like we were blood. I can tell she was lost in thought. I knew a lot had come up, heck she got back and now she was pretty much thrown into royal duties.

"You ok raps?"

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at me. Her sunshine mood darkened, maybe it was stress or perhaps she was processing things.

"Peachy, just ya know feeling pressure, but it ain't nothing I can handle."

I got up from my spot to hug her.

"I'll be here for you."

I gave her a warm smile then an idea popped into my head.

"If Max is free, wanna race to the wall?"

I asked, giving a playful grin.

"Sure if Nebs is up to it."

Nebula or Nebs is my horse smaller than both Max and fedella but smoother and a lot more agile than them. He was a gypsy and Andalusian cross, he had a lot to take care of grooming-wise, But he was my partner in crime.

"How old are you again?"

Rapunzel asked me this, maybe she just forgets or that we have a 3-year age difference.

"I'm 15 remember."

She laughed.

"Yeah, I'm only playing, I know. You're 15."

She hugged me and squashed me half to death, this woman beats corsets when taking breath out of your lungs.

We walked out to the stables to see Nebula trying to reach one of Max's candy apples he got from Montes. While Rapunzel wasn't looking I got up on my necks and crawled onto his neck to grab it.

"I'll get another max later, speaking of crazy where he is."

Nebula chewed his or Max's sugar-coated apple and did a horse-like shrug.

"Do you always have to be like this?"

I rolled my eyes as he snorted at me.

"Ok, where is Max? I have a fella."

The doors slammed open and low and behold we see Max and Eugene.

"Race ya ladies oh and we are wanted by the guards."

"Huh?'

Before I could say anything, Eugene left quickly with a fleet of guards following him. I looked at Rapunzel all confused.

"It's just a game, n/n."

Just then Cassandra's father, the leader of the guards, was in the stalls on his horse.

"Ladies better run."

I left a silhouette of me next to Rapunzel. That's how quickly I left on Nebula.

I was having fun. Some guards were chasing me but luckily for me, they were newbies so they did not know my cards.

"Let's show them how it's done nebs."

I pat his neck we enter a deep wooded area. I slowed down so one guard could catch up with me. I looked back and pulled a branch so it could smack him. The next guard I had a pan off to swerve him and pretty much get him dizzy or turned around. I faced back toward the guards running at him full force, at this point it was a game of chicken and luckily he lost. I detached his halter from his horse and now there was no control over the horse. I ran for a couple of minutes and ended up at the wall but not the one where Rapunzel and Eugene were.

"Damn it!"

I yelled and slapped myself in the head.

"This is like the 5th time I've ended up in an old corona. Swear to the king one more time and I'll just move here."

I sighed to myself got off of the nebula and walked to a stream so he could get some water. When I walked up I looked at my face, it was dirty and sticky with sweat. I grabbed some water and splashed it on my face. I looked at the water again to see a second figure, a cloaked boy with goggles. I turned around to see that it was a real person.

"AH!"

I gave him a left hook out of fear, that he looked creepy and weird. He groaned holding his face.

HE looked up his goggles were on the floor his hood was down. I noticed I busted his lip.

"What was that for?"

He yelled at me, man he must be my age or younger. I mentally giggled at him because his voice cracked at the word for.

"You can't just sneak up on people like that."

I yell back.

"Well, you can't-'

He pointed his bloody finger at me and fainted.

"OH MY GOD! I THINK I KILLED HIM!"

I grabbed my hair and panicked. Nebula took some water and spat it out on his face. He woke up gasping for air from the shock.

"You dropped these uhh."

I grabbed his goggles and he snatched them from me.

"I'm Varian the mighty alchemist, and you are?"

"Im y/n Youngest child of Chorona"

His eyes widened and bowed. I cringed at the action.

"Your Highness."

I helped him look back up from his bow.

"I'm sorry but I don't like it when people bow, it makes me feel less human, I'm no better than anyone else."