Untitled Part 3

I bounced a ball on the wall in my room. Pascal sat with me.

"Wheres raps."

He shrugged.

"Board?"

I Grabbed the ball and looked up into my conopy of the bed. There was sewn-on consolation.

"Did you know stars are filled with a mixture of gases, or at least that's the theory?"

I got an idea. Dad said apparently talking to animals and having friends 3 years or older than you is odd, and it's a good idea to get at least one friend my age.

"Speaking of chemicals I'm going to see Varian."

I got off my bed but Pascal neat me to the door shaking his head and blocking it.

"What? Listen Dad told me to get friends my age so I am. Granted he is a bit more abnormal but hey who isn't." I pushed past out of the way and walked out.

I walked out to the stalls. Nebs Waited for me and grabbed a saddle he huffed.

"I'm sorry but we need saddle bags i plan to camp out in old Corona."

Nebs snorted.

"Come on I know you hate sitting here in the palace."

I threw the saddle on him and attached bags. I tried to put a halter on him but he moved his face away.

"Listen I know you hate tack but please just this once."

He rolled his eyes and lowered his head to me.

"Good boy.

We reached old Corona, I stopped in front of Varian's house. Nebula shook which also shook my nerves considering he did shake me too.

"Fine, fine'll do it ugh."

I walked up the steps and held my fist to the door anticipation shook my bones and maybe I was weird trying to make friends by showing up at his home.

The door opened without me knocking. A tall man with dark hair looked down at me and smiled.

"Hello, child."

I gulped and shook my hands to hopefully make my nerves go.

"I'm here for Varian, is he here?"

His face was filled with shock.

"Or I can just leave."

I started to back away when the man laughed.

"I am sorry my son usually doesn't have many friends."

I made a somewhat laughing noise.

"That makes 2 of us..."

"He's inside downstairs."

He let me in. It was a lot better when it wasn't so dark. pictures of Varian and his dad together. Some experiments and inventions were left around. A lot of paper on the coffee table but it was more of a list and not chemical makeup.

His dad opened the door to the basement a cold air of gust hit me. I walked down the stairs to see Varian messing around with his chemical setup.

"Hello?"
I spooked him and he dropped more than what he needed in the other chemical.

"Oh uh hi, hey can you grab me that pink substance labeled Phenolphthalein."

I grabbed it and handed it to him. He then noticed who I was.

"Oh UH hi y/n what uh... hey."

I laughed.

"What brings you here?"

"To see if you want to uhh.."
Think y/n think

"Hang?"

He gave me a questionable look man his dad was right he doesn't have many friends.

"Sure, I mean hanging out with the girl who punched you when they first met seems interesting."
He smirked

"We didn't meet all we did was acquainted one another... So technically I didn't punch Varian but a stranger."
He deadpanned me.

"Y/N logic..."

He put his chemical things down.

"I can show you around old Corona, Oh and..."

He came up and whispered to me.

"I can show you something I'm working on."

I smiled.

"Yes, that would be awesome."

We walked around old Corona

"Over there are our silos, im surprised there still standing considering the minerals they were made of."

We started walking more into a bushy area.

"What are we doing."

"We- well you are going to see... pause for dramatic effect."

He pulled away a tree branch to reveal the rocks.

"They started appearing out of no wear, and they have a UHH-!"

His voice got louder and looked at me.

"What?"

He screamed.

"WHAT VARIAN YOUR SCARING ME!"

"Y-your hair, floaty, and eyes-eyes... No irises are white and glowy."

"Psh variant I'm not as gullible as my sister."

"No look."

He pulled a small mirror out of his pocket and faced it toward me.

"AH! WHAT IN THE-"

I grabbed it out of his hands i was unaware of the rock growing towards me. My eyes were now all white my hair was flowing still its normal hair color. I felt something poke behind me. I turned around and I now have a battle axe in my hand.

"OK, THIS IS WEIRD!"

I Dropped it and it seemingly disappeared like disintegrates apart.

"OK UHH SCIENCE CAN DETERMIN THIS."

He grabbed my hand and ran to his house or at least tried before I stopped.

"Let's uhh hide this."

I covered my face. He grabbed a cloak out of his bag and threw it on me.

"Look down and make sure my dad doesn't see you well figure this out. Somehow..."