𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

── ⋆⋅○⋅⋆ ──

Taehyung emerged from his solitude the next day, venturing out for the first time in a while.

Although he was hesitant to do so, he decided to walk around the city, exploring it for a while.

The streets were bustling with life, full of people enjoying their lives after a long day of work.

Taehyung smiled softly at the sight of everyone walking together, laughing and chattering happily with each other.

Their smiles were bright and cheerful, filled with the excitement for a new day.

He went to the cozy book cafe down the street, lost in the world of puzzles for half the day.

He enjoyed the silence of the bookstore, the atmosphere calm and tranquil.

The bookshelves were stacked to the brim with countless different titles, and the aroma of books flooded the air, bringing tranquility, with the smell of coffee, fresh baked bread, and fresh tea filling the air in its wake.

It was like a place in which the worries of life had no place - it seemed perfect.
He spent another hour or so there reading and rereading various books, before heading back outside.

The streets were crowded, the sidewalks crowded and the traffic was dense and noisy. Yet, the streets themselves weren't too bad either; it reminded him of how busy it is during the summertime.

In the afternoon, he decided to treat himself to a movie.

But not just any movie. No, it had to be something special.

He chose an old-school video store with private viewing rooms, reminiscent of the '90s where only tapes could be rented.

Taehyung settled into the dimly lit room, choosing a few movies and relaxing in the quiet.

It wasn't long before his attention was drawn to the neighboring room, There was a young couple watching a movie, He didn't know what movie they were watching, but every now and then,

wild sounds of European and American woman groaning would echo on occasion, mixed with a few unclear 'ohhs' and 'ahhs',

Later, these sounds were drowned out by the unrestrained pants, and the sounds of skin slapping together.

Taehyung leaned back in his chair and let out a small sigh.

As a cigarette burned in his hand, he tried to block out the sounds of passion coming from the next room.

Instead, he focused on the movie he was watching - a classic tale of a man chasing a bus.

He chuckled and lifted the corners of his lips.

"How young,"

he thought to himself, "and yet, so hopeless." as his smile

faded from his lips, he looked away from the screen and gazed blankly into the dimly lit room.

Once the film ended and credits began to roll, Taehyung placed the remaining cigarettes in a pack and pushed them to the centre of the table.

He got out of his seat and left the room. Once out of the cinema, he breathed in the crisp air.

The sun was setting slowly, painting the sky with hues of yellow and red. Soon it would become darkness.

As Taehyung was walking he remembered , he needed to get groceries for dinner, so he stopped by the local supermarket.

He ended up buying some of Jungkook favorite dishes.

°°°

Later when Jungkook arrived home and saw the prepared dishes on the table, a warm smile crept onto his face,
as he smiled at Taehyung in a fond way.

"How did you know I was going to come back for dinner tonight?"

"I just guessed,"

Taehyung replied, taking a seat across from Jungkook and lighting a cigarette.

Are our hearts and minds connected?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow and looked at him teasingly.

Taehyung nodded, pinching out the cigarette between his thumb and index finger.

he it was a lie ...

While staring at Jungkook, who had his head bent and was enjoying his meal sweetly, he felt himself drifting into a peaceful daze. His eyes became hazy.

Sure he wasn't always happy with Jungkook, but he had to admit that his Jungkook was quite handsome in a very rugged kind of way.

It was like looking at a Greek statue. He really looked beautiful when he smiled.

Taehyung had never seen anyone look more attractive, He hadn't gotten tired of looking at him even after all these years together.

It was no wonder that so many young men were drawn to Jungkook 's captivating aura.

Taehyung took out a fresh cigarette and lit it. He took a few deep puffs before exhaling the smoke.

Jungkook looked over at him, a hint of concern in his eyes.

"Have you eaten already?"

"Yes,"

Taehyung replied simply, taking another drag from his cigarette.

It seemed like his smoking habit was becoming more and more prevalent as time went on.

"It seems like your smoking habit has gotten a bit worse lately," Jungkook said, his voice gentle.

"Your cigarette addiction seems to have taken a toll on you."

Taehyung didn't respond, taking another puff from his cigarette.

He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh, the smell of tobacco filling the air around him.

"It's best if you smoke less. You were the one who kept telling me to quit smoking before,"

Jungkook continued, his expression growing serious.

"How come you've started smoking now, just after I've pretty much quit?"

Taehyung squinted his eyes and continued smoking, his lips pressed into a thin line.

He didn't have the energy to explain himself at that moment, he just couldn't think of anything adequate to say.

Jungkook finished his dinner in silence, as Taehyung sat staring into space, lost in thought.

After finishing dinner, Taehyung cleaned table and washed the dishes while Jungkook was taking a shower.

Taehyung headed over to his room after washing the dishes and putting away the trash.

He climbed under the covers and rested his head on the pillow, looking up at the white ceiling above him .

The bed sheets rustled as the weight of Jungkook's body landed on top of the sheets on Taehyung's right side.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung and placed his chin on Taehyung's shoulder ,his breathing heavy with sleep.

Taehyung closed his eyes, feeling safe in this warmth surrounding him.

Jungkook fell asleep almost immediately after lying down, his arms still tightly holding Taehyung.

As someone very dear to Jungkook ....

── ⋆⋅○⋅⋆ ──

Hope yall enjoying it so far