t w o: Ice Cream, Pretty Boys, and a cat

A/NGuys this is a LONG chapter soA lot of stuff happens lol

A/N
Guys this is a LONG chapter so
A lot of stuff happens lol

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·
Princess Leia: Leah
Significant annoyance 🚶: Walker
The one with muscles: Charlie
Rizzler: Aryan
Wifey 💕: Dior

· · ─────── ·ψ· ─────── · ·Princess Leia: LeahSignificant annoyance 🚶: WalkerThe one with muscles: CharlieRizzler: AryanWifey 💕: Dior

After putting my phone away, I get ready for our outing. My hair looked like an absolute rat's nest- the back was puffed up with knots. Now, I'm all about self-care, but brushing out your hair just hurts so damn bad, so I try to escape doing that chore for as long as possible.

I run the shower until it gets nice and scorching hot. I've heard that using hot water is actually worse for your body and hair, but hey, what the fuck.

I decide to take as long as I want in the shower, taking it nice and slow with the shampoo because procrastination and contemplating life are key. I might end up not having enough time for makeup since Leah said to meet her there in an hour and thirty. Besides, it's not like they haven't seen me without concealer covering up my gigantic eye bags. Then again, Walker was going to be there, and though he's seen me without makeup more times than I can count, it's still kind of embarrassing. Plus we were going to be in public.

After a long and very painful brushing, I use my straightener to create slight waves/loose curls in my hair. 15 minutes later, on my last strand of hair, my phone starts ringing with one of those terrible alarm clock sounds. It scares me so bad I almost drop the straightener, burning my neck in the process of catching it.

"Crap! Ow ow owwwww," I complain, immediately turning off the alarm and unplugging the straightener. Looking in the mirror, I gently press two fingers against the burn. "Shit!"

I take my fingers off and almost do a double-take. My new burn looks exactly like a hickey. I just know that Dior and Leah are going to be drilling me on it no matter if I cover it up or not. Quickly grabbing a washcloth and running it under cold water, I press it to my neck and keep it there while I pick out an outfit.

I had no chance of covering up the burn with makeup- it would sting like hell and look really suspicious. A turtleneck would be my safest option, even if it was going to be the hottest day in February. I pick a black one and pair it with one of my many pairs of baggy jeans and a studded belt.