this mfing title wont work im gonna scream wth (VT)

(ill stop making my chapter names song references when im dead. so basically Ghost is depressed and rarely sleeps, but when he does he has nightmares ooooh spookyyy this is so fucking corny kill me.)

warnings: theres a lot of (badly written) death in the first half, murder, usual p.i.e shit, ill line it when its done if you want to skip it. sorry

NARRATOR POV

[START]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loud and bright. Johnny Ghost doesn't remember where he was before this, but he didn't think about it for some reason. It was like someone else was in control. And he was just... Stuck. Stuck listening to the cacophony of screaming and crying. Some deep voices, some low, but none of them were connected to a face. Not one that Ghost recognized, at least. He was just forced to watch as his body went around, killing people. Taking the lives of innocent children, men women, it didn't matter. And it was all too sudden for him to care. Or even think. Were they even innocent? He didn't know. They might have been terrible people! He might be doing something good! He tried to convince himself that maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought. He had never experienced this before. It was so loud, yet to quiet. So dark, yet far too bright.

He was dragged though the bright red rooms, stained in blood, looking at the lifeless corpses drowsily. He just wanted it to be over. Until the final room. A familiar figure stood before his body, if you could even call it that anymore. It was hardly his own anymore. What a joke. But who was that again? That tall, dark-haired man? Ghost knew. So did whoever was in his body. Jimmy, Gregory, whatever it was. Ghost didn't care. He just needed him to get away from him. Now.

He tried something, anything, to get the parasite away from his beloved partner. Screaming, crying, begging, hitting, but it just made his grim smile wider and darker. Ghost had no choice but to watch as it... He.. He just stabbed him. As if he was nothing. As if it didn't even matter. The blood wouldn't stop, no matter how much he prayed it would attenuate. But nothing worked. He couldn't fix it. He couldn't save him. It had always been his greatest fear, but now it was affecting his best friend. He closed his eyes as tight as he could, until the screams came to an abrupt stop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[END]

He woke up, choking on his own tears. In his own body. Finally. Johnny Ghost wiped his face hastily before standing up. He fell asleep at his desk... When did he get to his bed? What time was it? His head hurt. His tired eyes averted to where his digital clock was kept. It was only three in the morning. He groaned and hid his face in his hands. How pathetic. He was dreaming again. Suddenly, he heard footsteps from outside of his room, the door suddenly opening, allowing the light to illuminate a self-deprecating Johnny Ghost with tearstained cheeks. The hand at the doorknob shuttered. But it was still living. A living, breathing Johnny Toast stood before Ghost, speaking in a shocked tome of voice.

"Ghost..?"

His soft voice almost made Ghost burst into tears alone, but he just shoved it down.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Wha- That doesn't matter! You look like you've been crying!" 

Despite his tone raising, his voice was still so calming. It had always had that effect on Ghost. But it felt different now. So much more comforting. It felt better than anything he had ever felt before.

"...I did, didn't I?"

"Sir-" He sighed worriedly as Ghost started to talk again.

"No, listen, I had an idea! Okay- so the house from yesterday-"

"Can you stop thinking of work? It's three in the morning, is that really keeping you from sleeping?"

His voice was so calm. It almost made Ghost envious.

"It's... Not..."

Suddenly, all he could think of was that dream. He couldn't get it off of his mind. It was just another thorn in his side, but what was one thorn compared to all of those stab wounds...?

"Sir?"

He was snapped out of his own thoughts, now only paying attention to his formerly stabbed partner.

"I just want you to calm down. Okay?"
He placed his hands on Ghost's own, causing him to look down, and take a deep breath.

"Sorry. I-I had another weird dream again..."

Toast's eyes widened ever so slightly, but Ghost just looked into them. His dark eyes, they were so boring on any other person, but they looked so much prettier on him.

"Do you want to talk about it? I can make you some tea and we-"

"No, it's fine... I guess I just... Needed to make sure you were alright. That's kinda stupid though, huh?"

He chuckled nervously to himself, trying to invalidate his own question. He suddenly felt himself being dragged away by the wrists that were still being held by his friend.

"Uh.. Toast?"

He didn't stop. He just pushed Ghost into his own room, closed the door, and lead the brunette to his bed.

"Lay down. You know you need some rest, even if you refuse to fall asleep."

"Is this really-"

He stopped speaking when he saw that serious look on Toast's face.

"...Fine."

He lay down, his hands resting on his stomach as he stared blankly at the ceiling.

ok im done why the fuck does this say it has three views. anyway im done i cant do this anymore idk what to do and this is probably gonna get like one more view in a year or smth bye