Chapter - 10

"No you can't do that " Taehyun complained as his best friend just shared a apology and spoke " Am sorry tae but i have to go we are having a whole family gathering " Taehyun just rolled his eyes hearing the younger and muttered a "fine"

"I worked hard to get this ticket but seems like it's all in vain " Taehyun whispered loud enough as he stared at the movie tickets he wished to watch with the younger. "Uh how about Beomgyu hyung ? you can watch it with him" Kai spoke with a wide smile mixed with a smirk on his face as he saw how the expression of his best friend's face changed. 

"that's a good idea and eww what's with that smirk hyuka" Taehyun questioned his best friend who just passed him a unreadable smile before waving his hands.

" Nothing bye stupid" Taehyun sighed as he looked at his best friend who closed the main door leaving the elder alone in the apartment. "What shall I do now? " He mumbled to himself and stood up from the couch.

Without realising he wore his shoes and exited his apartment, not forgetting to lock it as he sighed and stood in the corridor "what am I even doing? " He frowned and shook his head before taking a few steps ready to leave the building with tickets, wallet and mobile phone in his hoodie's pocket.

He waited for the elevator when suddenly loud laughs from his back was heard. "Oh soobin and yeonjun hyung Hi" Taehyun smiled towards the two elder who immediately diverted their gazes on him and smiled.

"Hey tae supp? " Soobin asked the younger while giving the lock keys to yeonjun who fidgeted them in the lock to open the door of soobin's apartment.

"Nothing much hyung just going out for a while, btw yeonjun hyung is Beomgyu hyung at home? " Taehyun asked as he saw how both of the elder's face drowned in a frown. Of course they will be confuse about why am asking about Beomgyu hyung.

"Oh didn't know you two were close " Yeonjun awkwardly spoke making taehyun to just shrug his shoulder.

"Yeah we kinda got well " Hearing the younger's reply Yeonjun and soobin could just nod feeling a bit odd of their friend who never socialized that much. It's true that beomgyu wasn't that of a social person. He would always love to be with himself and with his friends only. That's why soobin and Yeonjun found it odd and a bit awkward.

"That's nice, oh and I'm sorry i don't know if gyu is home or not as I wasn't able to grab a chance to talk to him " Yeonjun quickly apologized feeling bad because he couldn't help the younger.

Eh don't they live together? How could he not know. Whatever though.....

"Oh it's okay hyung I'll go and check myself " Taehyun spoke and quickly ran from there without hearing further replies of the elder two.

He must be home taehyun thought to himself as he exited his building and looked at the cream painted building next to his own before entering the first tower and clicking the buttons for the elevator.

"8th floor" The AI voice of the elevator could be heard as the doors of the elevator opened with a sound of ding. Hearing the call Taehyun exited the elevator and made his way to a specific apartment among the row of it.

Smiling to himself, Taehyun clicked on the door bell and waited for the door to be open. His smile widened when he heard sound from inside.

Knew it he is home.

"Oh taehyun hi" Taehyun's smile dropped when he heard the once soothing voice of the elder now hoarse . He quickly glanced at the elder and felt a pangs hen he saw the elder's swollen and red eyes along with red nose which were Continuously sniffing.

"What happened hyung are you okay? " Taehyun asked as he entered the apartment while Beomgyu closed the door behind him.

"Oh it's nothing just didn't feel good " Beomgyu spoke without looking at the younger making Taehyun grow more worried but decided not to invade the elder's privacy. "It's alright hyung but please remember we are always here for you to talk" Taehyun said with a smile making beomgyu laugh.

"I'm fine taehyun and thanks for that " Beomgyu spoke with smiling face making taehyun relax a bit. "So actually I have some movie tickets today do you want to accompany me to the cinema? "

The younger asked and felt glad he did when he saw rhe elder's eyes growing with excitement. "Oh really? Thanks for being thoughtful and yes why not " Beomgyu excitedly clapped his hands in tiny making Taehyun just stare at him.

"You can get ready hyung I'll wait for you here " Taehyun said and beomgyu quickly ran off to his rook to get ready after giving taehyun a nod.

After a few minutes the elder came out of his room wearing a dark brown leather jacket with mustard color pants underneath. "Let's go" The elder excitedly said making taehyun chuckle.

The two exited the apartment ready to spend another day with each other.

___________________________________________

How are you all doing?

(ʘᴗʘ✿)(◍•ᴗ•◍)