Chapter - 3

Bamgyuu has requested to follow you
Accept | reject

Taehyun widened his eyes as he looked at thr notification. It must not be beomgyu hyung right.? That's what the younger thought. He quickly looked at the pfp and when he noticed it's beomgyu he immediately accepted the request.

How did he got my I'd ? And why did he even send request? Taehyun could just think until he received a chat which was non other then from Choi Beomgyu.

Beomforgyu
Hi Beomgyu here, it's taehyun the other side right?

Kanghere
Oh hi sunbae, yes it's me taehyun
How did you get my I'd?

Beomforgyu
Oh sorry if I freaked you out
I received it from soobin and also
Just call me hyung I'm chill

Taehyun smiled a little at the text before replying.

Kanghere
Okay hyung, is there something
Important?

Beomforgyu
Better and yep I wanted to send
You the link for our school gc on
Insta, so you can join and send it to
Kai too.
{link attached}

Kanghere
Oh okay thank you hyung.

Beomforgyu
No worries

The chat ended there while taehyun tapped on the link and joined the school's gc. After joining it he turned off his phone not forgetting to forwards it to hyuka too.

The younger male dozed off as he felt tired and excited on what's fate bringing him for tomorrow.

.

"Nope it's not like that kai" Taehyun hit his best friend who was teasing him about beomgyu texting him.

"Alright alright I was just kidding beomgyu hyung is just like your uhm brother right? " Kai said as he tried to make it up to his best friend making taehyun smile widely.

"Yeah now you said something true" Taehyun said as he and kai chuckled before moving towards their classes.

"Alright so as you all are new so let me tell you that we have different clubs in your school like - dance, music, arts, political, debate, science, football, rugby and etc. I'll give you all form and you have to fill the details and write the name of thr club you are interested in and after the break you all have to move towards the club rooms to show your skills for Selection " The toucher announced as she distributed the forms among the students.