stuck, in a secret passage

guys, I drew this myself. turns out my skills are better on paper. its not colored bc I don't have color pencil. so this is my art. not taken from the internet. sorry for the bad lighting. also, I know countryhumans are meant to be bald, but bald characters to me are too weird to me. so I gave her a wolfcut.

Tap, tap, tap. Pace, pace pace. Smack, smack smack. CN had tried every possible way out, tapping every brick that looked like a trapdoor. The end of the passage looked really dark, so if the exit was there, she might as well stay here forever.

Sitting anxiously in the corner, staring at the end of the tunnel. There were no torches there,  since only this half of the tunnel she was sitting in was lit by candles and torches. Come to think of it, who had lit these candles and kept them burning? Probably the ghost. If there were an exit out of here, it was probably in that corner. I need to go somewhere, there in fact, face my worst fears, to um, escape and stuff. I need to do this, for me to survive and for capital. I am not giving up on my life. Im not that emo.

Standing up bravely, with her toothbrush in hand (CN figured that I was the only advantage she had. apparently the pharaoh ghost was scared of electric toothbrushes. so maybe other ghosts were the same), she crept up to the dark side of the long hallway...

Stepping step by step. Her ears pricked to listen for ghost footsteps. Her arms and legs tensed to fight. Her finger, at the ready, to press the button to activate the buzzing of the toothbrush. 

This went on for a while, as CN cautiously stepped towards the end of the hallway. 

author rn: I'm just writing this and im trying not to laugh like..... just imagine a person seeing this like a person just like stalking towards the end of a dark hallway holding a toothbrush, like with no context like theyd be like wtf is dis.

CN strained her eyes to see what was in front of her. Because if she was ambushed by a ghost right now, or crashed into the wall, she might literally have a heart attack. What really happened though, was a lot more scary.

"Just, keep walkin, just keep walkin, I ain't singing to myself, and I ain't gonna die todayy." CN was going manic by the pure length of this side of the hallway. It had seemed a lot shorter, in the dark. Suddenly, she felt the floor under her open up, or maybe she had stepped on open air, because the next second, she felt the falling vertigo in her ears and spine and and screamed, out loud, knowing it won't help, but she screamed anyways, flailing her limbs around trying to grab hold of something, her life flashing before her eyes, she couldn't die like this, in a stupid pit in a pyramid?! No she wasn't. Her hair flapped at her face as the wind whipped at her back and head. She was trying to turn around but her body was almost paralyzed with fear. 

and then all was dark.