Chapter 1

"What Do you Think I'm?" He Smirks and His Eyes Glowed in Red.

"Steve.... why your Eyes are Glowing in Red?" I asked Scared and in Utter Shock.

"I'm Not your Saviour.... I'm your Death Catherine!" He Smirks and went Closer.

"No.. No... No...This Can't be -" I got interrupted by Someone.

"Cat, Wake Up ! why are you Sweating?!" Steve Shook me and I woke up.

I looked at him in Shock.

"what happened Cat? are you ok?" He Hugged me and Patted my Head.

"Nothing... I Just Saw a Dream." I replied.

"When are you stop screaming in Dreams Cat?" He Asked Rubbing my Back.

"I'm sorry... This was a Terrible one..." I said Nervously and Smiled.

"it's ok. Come Downstairs and I'll Bring you Breakfast. Dan & Shifa is Already up. We'll be Waiting for you." He told me.

"Okay. I'll be there in 5 mins." I smiled.

"That's my Girl." He cupped my Face.

"Stop making me Blush." I Protested.

He smiled and Left.

What a Dream was that? Holy Mother of Jesus.
I jumped outta my Bed. Got Freshen up and Dolled up myself. Then I went Downstairs.

There they're... The Most Annoying 3. Dan, Shifa and Steve. We four are Bestfriends. After my Mom & Dad went to Germany... I felt so Alone. And I Requested them to Move in with me so that I won't be Alone... My Parents & Their Parents were also ok With it.
And These 3 Crackheads Moved in... We're like a Family. Dan & Shifa is Dating. But Only Me & Steve Knows about it. Hehe... And Me & Steve... If you think we're also Dating, You're Wrong. We're not Dating. We're just Bestfriends. We both don't feel that way to eachother. Ours is just a Happy Family. We'll be always there for Eachother. And I'm Cat. Actually Catherine... My Friends calls me Cat. So That's my Life... Happy And Peaceful...

"Are you Done Dreaming About Your Jeong Gu Won?"
Shifa asked which caught me off Guard from my Thoughts.

"Shut up! Don't you dare!" I said and Sat Beside her.

"Seriously, why are you so obsessed with Fictional men Cat?" Dan Asked.

"Because They're Better than real life men." I said and Stuck my Tongue out.

"That's not True. There are so many Good Boys too." Steve Said.

"There are. But I haven't met one yet." I replied taking a sip from my Coffee.

"What? What about me? I'm a Good Boy. Aren't I ?" He asked & I Choked on my Coffee..

Shifa Looked at Him in Shock. Dan was like what the fuck is he saying?

"Steve?" Dan asked in a Shocked way.

"What?" Steve asked him.

"What did you just say?" Said Dan.

"What did i say?" He asked Innocently.

"She Said There are Good Boys and she haven't met one Yet. Which is her Type." Shifa Said.

"Yeah. So?" Steve asked.

"What did you said then?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I said I'm a Good Boy." He replied Simply.

"Yes. Yes." Dan & Shifa Said Simultaneously.

"So what?" He asked.

"Think about it Buddy." Dan said.

"What are you trying to Sa-" He suddenly Realised.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" He Yelled.

We three Started Laughing.

"What the Heck?! Why did I say It?!" He was Nervous.

"Oh my Good God... look at You..." Shifa Laughed her A*s off...

"Sorry Cat. I didn't meant it that way." He Apologized.

"It's Ok Steve. Leave it." I replied.

"Yikes, Why did I.....?" He said embarassed.

"Such a Drama Queen" Shifa teased him.

"Don't start with it now people." I said, trying to Control my Smile.

Then we had our Lunch. We 4 Runs a Business together. It's a Baby Products Company. After Having Breakfast, we all headed to work. Dan was Driving, Steve was in front passenger seat accompanying Dan. They were talking about marketing and stuff about the business.
Me & Shifa sat behind gossiping about everyone who's passing by. That's what we are so good in.

Suddenly Dan pulled the Break so hard. We all were wearing Seatbelts.. so no one got hurt.

"DAN! WHAT THE HELL?!" Shifa Yelled.

Both the Boys were so Shocked. They didn't even Replied. I shook them. Dan got back to his Senses. He unlock his Seatbelt Immediate and ran out. A girl was standing infront of the Car Shivering.

"Omg!'" I understood why Dan pulled the Break so hard now.

The Girl must been crossing the Road and he wouldn't have Noticed. When he honks, She must've Scared and Froze. That's why he did that. I was in my thoughts until i heard Steve saying Something... I listened to Him. He was still in the Car.

"How do you know her?" Shifa asked him.

"I...-" without completing the sentence, He ran out.

The next thing what we saw shocked us. The moment that girl saw Steve... She hugged him and Started Crying... Like they knew eachother...

"Who's she?" I said to myself.

"Helen is the Name." Shifa Replied.

"How do you know?" I asked confused.

"Didn't you heard him saying her name?" She asked.

"Oh... I didn't heard." We stared at them and seconds later,

Me & Shifa looked at Eachother Wide-eyed.

"Are they in...." I said.

"LOVE?!" We Said Simultaneously.

To Be Continued.....