Chapter 2

HELEN

Catherine

"Helen, Are you Alright?" Steve asked the Girl.

Now we're in the Car. Shifa & Steve have Switched Seats. Steve is Sitting in the Backseat which i was also Sitting. And that Helen girl is Sitting between us. She's Still Hugging Steve & Crying.

SKIP!

Shifa

"What was the need for Bringing her home instead of sending her to her place?" I asked Annoyed.

"Idk. And Have you noticed Shifu? Ever Since that girl Came Home, Cat started Behaving Strange. She's Zoned out totally." Dan said while sitting infront of me in our Room.

"Right. I've Noticed it too Danu. She have burnt her Salwar yesterday Evening while Ironing. Her whole Moods & Behaviours changed all of a Sudden." I added.

Meanwhile in the Hall

Author's POV

"Cat, I've been watching u since yesterday Evening. Why are you ignoring me?" Steve Asked to Catherine.

She stayed Silent and Packed her food as she was leaving for her work.

"Cat-" Before he talks, She left to Dan & Shifa's Room. And he followed her there.

"I'm Leaving for Work" Catherine said to them.

"Huh? What's this new Behaviour Cat? Usually We all goes Together na? Why Alone Today?" Dan Queried.

"I- I've a Meeting." Catherine said.

Shifa and Catherine is working in the same office but different departments. So she smelt something strange in Catherine's Behaviour.

"What Meeting huh?" Shifa Asked Suspiciously.

"Uhmm... A Meeting at my Department." Catherine replied by Ignoring Eye Contact with Shifa.

That was Enough for Shifa to understand Catherine is Lying.

"Since When You Started Lying to Us Cat?" Shifa Asked.

"I'm - I'm not Lying" Catherine Replied.

"I'll Drop you at Office Cat" Steve Said from Behind.

"No thanks. I can go by myself. I'm not a 10 year old kid." Catherine told Coldly and With that She stormed off.

Shifa & Dan exchanged Looks. They all were stunned by Catherine's Sudden Change in behaviour.

Dan : Dude, What's Wrong with Cat? She wasn't like this.

That's when Helen went to them.

Helen : Hi...

Steve : Oh You're up.

Dan : Did you slept well?

Helen : Yes

Shifa just stayed silent thinking about what happened to Catherine all of a sudden.

"I'm Leaving Guys." Helen Told them.

"Going? Where do you think u are going huh? You're not going anywhere Miss." He grabbed her Hand and Walked out of the Room.

"What's the Relation between Steve & Helen?" Shifa Asked Dan.

"I don't Know." Dan Replied avoiding Eye Contact with her.

Shifa Pinned Dan to the Headboard of the Bed and Glared at him.

"I know you know Everything Dan. Spill it!" Tighten the grip on his Collar.

Dan was Stunned by Shifa's Sudden Reaction. He Calmed down.. and Started Talking.

"Shifa, They are..." 

To Be Continued...

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

So here's the Second Chapter of "THE DEVIL!"

Let me know your Thoughts on this Chapter.

Till then, Aditi Rohan Nanda Signing off ✍🏻