CHAPTER 1

(DISCLAIMER: there might be errors! also "po" is a word used to show politeness to elders and used in every sentence when speaking to someone older than you, dont worry there will be translations when someone is speaking filipino)

*It was a usual day at the Philippines, It was still sunny and hot. kaveh wasnt still used to the temperature due to the difference of the uk and philippines, but either way, he doesnt mind, he enjoyed and was interested about the culture of the philippines, he was indeed fascinated by the jeepneys, trycicles and other unique things that any other countries don't have, especially the food, they were good, and delicious* 

*but.. kaveh's most favorite dish was the sinigang, its sour, fresh and healthy, kaveh loves soups, so obviously he would love sinigang, then when he was on the way to the local market to try and cook sinigang, he saw a grandma being yelled at by a guy*

*kaveh was furious and mad at the fact that the guy had no respect for elders, so kaveh stepped in and defended the pinoy grandma* 

"excuse me?! do you have no manners at all?" *kaveh frowned as his tone was stern and defensive, he felt bad for the grandma, she seemed stressed during this fight and he knew what he had to do* 

"sino ka? ha? forgeiner ka noh? lumayas ka gago!" (who are you, your a forgeiner, arent you? get away from here idiot) *the guy said, kaveh was confused, what was this jerk saying? he doesnt understand any fucking word this guy was saying, kaveh doesnt much know about the filipino language, but.. just by the tone, he can tell the guy was mad and rude, kaveh wasnt afraid, and he had the courage to fight. just for the grandma's sake* 

"I don't know what the hell your saying, you need to fucking leave, your making her feel afraid and uncomfortable, secondly your being a direspect asshole to an elder, whats wrong with you?!" *kaveh groaned in anger as his hand was ready to protect the grandma, as the grandma was amazed* 

"ikaw! ewan ko na, aalis na ako, bala ka jan" (you! whatever! i'm leaving, you handle this!) *the guy said before he leaves, leaving kaveh with the grandma, kaveh smiles as he tries to say some filipino words so he could communicate* "uh.. lola.. uh okay ka po?" (uh.. grandma.. uh are you okay?) *kaveh said slowly, the grandma smiled as she nods* "oo, salamat okay ako, though your filipino is not that good *chuckles*" (yes, thank you i'm okay, thought your filipino is not that good) *kaveh smiled and chuckles* "sorry po lola, im just not good with filipino and im not that fluent po" 

"its okay nak, its normal" (nak either mean daughter or son in filipino, its commonly used for elders even though they arent related)*the grandma smiled as kaveh smiled back, the grandma was such a sweetheart, how can that guy yell at someone this sweet? but yet again, his curiousity gotten to him, he couldnt help but ask* 

"lola.. why was that guy screaming at you po?"